Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Launch Users Group

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Updated Quantum Leap Adventure
Starting Information for Today's Quantum Leap Launches:
Launch #1 Successful
Launch #2 Successful
Launch #3 Successful
Launch #4 Successful
Launch #5 Successful
Launch #6 Successful
Launch #7 Successful
Launch #8 begins at 4 am GMT-8 with Bali2 starting the launch and taking first place
Launch #9 begins at 6:45 am GMT-8 with Bali2 starting the launch and Suresh taking first place
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith, Bali Hi

I have got a quantum leap, instructions Tom please!!!!:banghead::nailbiting:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith, Bali Hi
I have got a quantum leap, instructions Tom please!!!!:banghead::nailbiting:
Happy Helen,
When you use a Quantum Leap, the bonus timer sets to 24 hours and counts down. Any launch you achieve during that time only takes around two hours and 20 minutes to land ... instead of the normal 24 hours. The challenge is to find other neighbors who are launching around the same time so you don't have to spend tons of fuel on your own. The more neighbors who join, the less fuel each one needs to spend.
Bali Hi and I were curious if we could get nine launches in on one QL. We advertised our attempt on this thread and published a schedule of when we were launching so other QL users could join in. And we made it thanks to Suresh and neighbors nsari, Lukasz, Québec and javi.
This adventure is over now but I expect we will try again on another weekend. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I can't do a Quantum Leap this coming holiday weekend because of travels and family. (That doesn't mean someone else can't organize one.)
What about Saturday, December 14?
And should we do another Prometheus (blue) launch or do an Apogee (green) launch this time?
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff