Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Quantum Leap Launch Users Group

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Actually not you name, but your friend code.
I thought that is what you entered to add a neighbor.
My friend code is not my name, so I figured at one point you must have changed your friend code to your present name.
Or did your apple product force you to have your name as your friend code.
Those bastards!

Oh well, I tired to come up with a fix action, but it seems we are at odds.

Don Clyde
Donclyde,
Yes, it is confusing. My iPad game neighbor name is Waverly huff. I started playing in August 2012 before the GI warning about no spaces in the name. My forum name is Greensmith, my real last name.
Cheers,
Tom (My real first name)

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
nsari, lkoo, sergeant, Nick Schultz
Thank you for participating to my lauch. Just a question:
How long did it take until the rocket land? I did it with the quantum leap and I am wondering if all the participants get the bonus. (2hr 24min)

I will continue the quantum lauchs until the bonus is expired or I use all my launch items...

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hello,
nsari, lkoo, sergeant, Nick Schultz
Thank you for participating to my lauch. Just a question:
How long did it take until the rocket land? I did it with the quantum leap and I am wondering if all the participants get the bonus. (2hr 24min)

I will continue the quantum lauchs until the bonus is expired or I use all my launch items...
javi, Time for the rocket landed on my game is still the same as usual ( 24 hours ).
Thanks for let me join your launch. Now, I know that Quantum Leap bonus take effect only for the player who is activate it.:)

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
javi, Time for the rocket landed on my game is still the same as usual ( 24 hours ).
Thanks for let me join your launch. Now, I know that Quantum Leap bonus take effect only for the player who is activate it.:)
Too bad,:(
if only the one using the quantum leap get the bonus, I don't see much advantages in this user group.
Thank you for the info.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hi Helen,
I am trying to get a Puerto rico map to get another quantum leap.
then I may go for a green one if I still have lauch items.
the quatum bonus can be streched as well over the usual 24 hours. If I am visiting a neighbour it is not decremented. So I will be in this mode until I have no more stabiliser and bolts

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hi Helen,
I am trying to get a Puerto rico map to get another quantum leap.
then I may go for a green one if I still have lauch items.
the quatum bonus can be streched as well over the usual 24 hours. If I am visiting a neighbour it is not decremented. So I will be in this mode until I have no more stabiliser and bolts
Hi javi, It's mean that if I keep on visiting neighbor when activate the Quantum leap Bonus, the time (24 hours) of the bonus not decrease??
If Yes, It's great!! Thanks for the info(y)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Be carefull!
AC game is very sensitive to timers and these timers work improperly when you visit neighbours!
If you execute the space launch and visit your neighbour these timers can stop or can "run" quicker.
It is the reason to have "time travellers..." sign and have a GI ban!

GI support promises to change this algorithm but it is working in the current versions.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Be carefull!
AC game is very sensitive to timers and these timers work improperly when you visit neighbours!
If you execute the space launch and visit your neighbour these timers can stop or can "run" quicker.
It is the reason to have "time travellers..." sign and have a GI ban!

GI support promises to change this algorithm but it is working in the current versions.
Hi javi, It's mean that if I keep on visiting neighbor when activate the Quantum leap Bonus, the time (24 hours) of the bonus not decrease??
If Yes, It's great!! Thanks for the info(y)

I used this trick for the golden dice to have it more than 6 hours during the last half year. I haven't got any problem from GI. It will be surprising if I get a ban for that . I like to visit friends and many time I just forgot to come back to my own game. Why should I be punished for that.;)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I haven't forgotten about this thread. I was going to suggest trying for a Quantum Leap group launch this weekend but will wait until the Back to School quest is over.
The point of the group, once again, is to have as many launches as possible within the Quantum Leap timeframe. We will do this by having as many neighbors as possible join launches to minimize the amount of fuel each participant needs to spend. More launches ... less fuel. Seems like a noble goal.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Too bad,:(
if only the one using the quantum leap get the bonus, I don't see much advantages in this user group.
Thank you for the info.

javi,
This user group is only for neighbors who have Quantum Leaps and want to use them. If I use a QL, I can get nine launches in during a 24-hour period. But I will probably have to put all the fuel in myself. If I can get five or six others to use a QL along with me, we all can get nine launches in during a 24-hour period.
In other words, if you don't have or want to use a QL, this thread is not for you.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Quantum Leap to Begin Tomorrow (Saturday, November 23) at 7 AM California time GMT-8!
Bali Hi
Lukasz
Happy Helen
Pakman
Suresh
Blackcloud
Donclyde
Deetee04
RMac
Puppy Chou
javi
nsari
wwo55
Neil ellor
Rsorour
Bali Hi and I will be leading a Quantum Leap Prometheus launch beginning tomorrow (Saturday) morning at 7 AM California time GMT-8. The goal is to launch nine Prometheus launches within a 24-hour time period.
Bali2 will start Launch #1. You have 20 minutes to join the launch and contribute whatever fuel you can. If you want to take over and finish first, let us know by replying to this thread!
After #1 launches, there will be a 2 hour and 40 minute wait for landing. Then Bali2 will start Launch #2. Waverly huff will start Launches #3, #4, #5 and #6. Bali2 will start the final Launches #7, #8 and #9. Here's the schedule:
(All times are California time -- GMT-8)
Launch #1 begins at 7 am with Bali2 starting the launch
Launch #2 begins at 10 am with Bali2 starting the launch
Launch #3 begins at 1 pm with Waverly huff starting the launch
Launch #4 begins at 4 pm with Waverly huff starting the launch
Launch #5 begins at 7 pm with Waverly huff starting the launch
Launch #6 begins at 10 pm with Waverly huff starting the launch
Launch #7 begins at 1 am with Bali2 starting the launch
Launch #8 begins at 4 am with Bali2 starting the launch
Launch #9 -- final launch -- begins just before 7 am with Bali2 starting the launch
To repeat, anyone who wants to join has a 20 minute window to do so. If you need a #1 finish, sign up here and let us know which Launch # you want to win. Bali Hi and I will be responsible for ending each launch on time. I know this is an ambitious undertaking and there will probably be some challenges, but we need to get one QL launch under our belt so we know how this concept works and what changes must be made to the next one.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom