Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Parties

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Ok, dumb question. :shifty: I'm new to the forum and trying to learn the lingo. What is a QL party?
Each QL speeds up a Space Launch by 90% , a "party" is more than 1 QL active at a time. 3 Ql's get your space flight done in a little over 1 minute compared to a "normal" 24 hour launch time. A QL party allows players to do a lot of launches in rapid succession.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I looked through the top 100 for red launches and added everyone I could. Last weekend I was in back-to-back QL parties to the point that I depleted almost all of the materials to even do red launches lol made 1,000,000 coins in 36 hours between the launch prizes and collections.

Wow...its funny that I've looked in the top 100 and seen you a couple times there. First thought that came to mind was "interesting"...never thought I'd run into you on the forum.

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
Wow...its funny that I've looked in the top 100 and seen you a couple times there. First thought that came to mind was "interesting"...never thought I'd run into you on the forum.

Haha it's certainly been a while since I even had the time to try to be in enough launches to crack the top 100. Feel free to send me a request and perhaps we can launch together some time!

Top Bottom