Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Protocol Before & After Joining a Launch?

2 types of launches:

1. Predetermined spots
This is a launch were positions are already reserved
a) private only predetermined people join (when joining you either be kicked out or left alone but don't add any points)
b) open anyone can join but observe the launchers rules normally the top spots are reserved (you can join but stick to minimum points)

2. All spots open
a) 576 rules here the first person to get to 576 reserves the captain then all others rally behind that person
b) no rules well as it states you can add whatever points anyhow

Qls
Always stay behind ql holders unless otherwise stated
Always wait for other ql holders (normally 2 or more) to join (in cases were multiple qls are involved) before launching.

These are generic rules however, more concise rules are always set out by the launch host.

Last edited:
Assume the 576 rule always applies when joining launches with forum members, unless stated otherwise.

Otherwise, ask. That after all is what this forum is all about.
Indeed!

In all my time in this forum I'm yet to encounter a situation where if I ask to be captain I get refused.

And yes if you ask it shall be given...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bmvk3qb
Username
craigodile
I just got lucky! Had started a blue launch, but forgot to make it private before reaching 1180. I was actually at 1176 and just reopened it to find a neighbour furiously adding fuel and just managed to pop a bit more fuel in myself before losing top spot 😂

But, to be honest, I’d have seen that as an error on my part for not making it private and/or reserving spots for forum users (haven’t really made any launch allies here just yet). I think there are many gamers who don’t even know there are rules! I remember the first launch I joined I just added as much fuel as I could thinking I was being helpful.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I just got lucky! Had started a blue launch, but forgot to make it private before reaching 1180. I was actually at 1176 and just reopened it to find a neighbour furiously adding fuel and just managed to pop a bit more fuel in myself before losing top spot 😂

But, to be honest, I’d have seen that as an error on my part for not making it private and/or reserving spots for forum users (haven’t really made any launch allies here just yet). I think there are many gamers who don’t even know there are rules! I remember the first launch I joined I just added as much fuel as I could thinking I was being helpful.
In reality it is not a rule, but a forum courtesy. I don't expect anyone outside of the forum to even know of the 576 'rule.'

Top Bottom