Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Proposal of new QL RED Party for 3/10 or 4/10 or 5/10

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
A big thanks to the friend that Yesterday share their QL bonus and allow us to have a very great RED party (and a little GREEN...):
Kazinho, flip123, Hburr, DarekK.
And thanks to all partecipants (in various moment):
steveowa, Long, Juvenal, Suresh, Happy Helen, Mrstepot, Az1, Gt city, pegasus
I hope I didn't forget anyone!!!!
Without your help one big QL party like yesterday (37 RED launches+9 GREEN launches) was not possible, so thanks again!!!
Hope to see all you for next one!!!!!
Cheers
Massimo

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
A big thank you Massimo4256 for organizing this big launch party (y) and to all those who contributed their QL to make this happen Hburr Kazinho
Really had so much fun. Yesterday was my biggest payday at the airport. 100K coins and more than 500 silver tokens and more than 30 odd chest to open :p

And last but not the least flip123 you are one superwomen (y) Managing this QL party with two kids at home ..really speaks for itself ;)

And yes thanks to DarekK for participating and saving this party. Thank you.

Looking forward to more such party in the days to come.

Postscript: We also managed to cause one forum guest to sign up and become one of us. Welcome on board pegasus

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
@Massimo and Suresh, still navigating my way around, and I am sure making a few bloopers along the way. What I would like to say is thank for such a welcome! I have become addicted to this game and eventually joining your forum has definitely added a new dimension. I do have a QL tucked away and would love to contribute to the next party you have, need to stock fuel though.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Last RED launch with QL on the pad....

I filled her up with 1906 points. 1.5 hours until end of QL. Welcome to join

Long, nsari, Suresh, LAX, Happy Helen, Pakman, Az1, Mrstepot, etc
flip123

Sorry I missed, I'm so impressed at how well the launches went over the w/end, thanks for your input as Bill says with a young family too. Massimo4256 was a cool head in the flow of crazy launches, I think at one stage we had 15 on the launch pad.
When I was involved I felt it was really fair, everyone just helping and respecting the schedule.
Awesome fun, thanks to all ;)

Top Bottom