Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Proposal of new QL RED Party for 3/10 or 4/10 or 5/10

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
Hi. I would like to use my QL bonus in a QL RED Party. Someone with QL bonus in stock is interested to use it in the same period in order to reduce flight lenght?
Let me know something...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I would be interested. Jpjpjp2 has a QL and I wanted to use it to help Jpjpjp999 with waterworld collections and coins. I do have my familie around so I first have to arrange they are not in the way of QL... It would be saturday or sunday for me....

Are there also enough other people? last few QL drained stock for a lot of people.

Edit: GMT +2

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I would be interested. Jpjpjp2 has a QL and I wanted to use it to help Jpjpjp999 with waterworld collections and coins. I do have my familie around so I first have to arrange they are not in the way of QL... It would be saturday or sunday for me....

Are there also enough other people? last few QL drained stock for a lot of people.

Edit: GMT +2

A very good point flip123 about the numbers of people participating and ammo stocks!!

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Depends on the day you want to organise it, I can join(y) I still have a lot of fuel in stock so can take some toprankings. Because of the bonuses that can be used, please put toprankings for each one in a timeframe of 6 hours(business class) if a QL party will be organised:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
My time zone is GMT+2.

For me could be good one of these possibilities:

FRIDAY 03/10/2014 start 16.00 GMT
SATURDAY 04/10/2014 start 5.00 GMT
SUNDAY 05/10/2014 start 5.00 GMT

Cheers

Massimo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
My time zone is GMT+2.

Cheers

Massimo
Friday isn't an option for me, but enough people with QL.
Saterday and Sunday is a possibility, but that early???!!! even my kids are asleep at 7 in the morning

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
Hi flip123

unfortunately this weekend it's quite full for me and I have only this "hole" in my schedule (and I have to play, in the same time, with two games...).

During this QL Party I need to do minimum 27 red flights to arrive to 3rd star (another QL) with Massimo4256 and gain at least one / two Rocket garden with LauraB72.
I don't need 1st or 2nd places, I would like to have 3rd places in every launch alternating Massimo4256 and LauraB72 in order to gain the necessary Acquatic object.

If for you it's not ok probably we would have to postpone to the following weekend, 11 or 12 october.

Let me know

Massimo

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
I am interested in a Red QL party, but I am only available on 10/5. Would places be assigned? If so, I would like as many first places as possible as I am trying to max out my Rocket Gardens. FYI I am GMT-4

Hburr

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Hburr1967
Username
Hburr
I am pretty flexible on times this weekend. I would like to have a few first places. Need 33 flights to 3-star lunar missions.
I have a QL I can use! I am in Texas so I will be interested in the time difference. Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
Today it's already Wednesday 01/10/2014.
If we would want to organize a QL party for this WE it's necessary to define ASAP:
1) when the QL party will start (friday / saturday / sunday) and the time of begin (GMT time)
2) Who will contribute with a QL bonus (in addition to me). We need at least total 3 QL bonus in order to avoid to restart the game every launch
3) Who it's interested to partecipate and eventual particular request for position (I will take all 3rd places for my two games, Massimo4256 or LauraB72, alternatively).
I'm available to organize the event (i will plan the position and I will put in an Excel file, including the rules) but I need this information within this evening, maximum Tomorrow morning.
So please give me a feedback.
Massimo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
The final starting date of QL RED party is for saturday 04/10/2014 on 4.00am GMT (if there are enough QL bonus available and enough crew for the flights).
Flights every 10 minutes: detailed plan will be available within friday morning.
In case of not enough QL available the event will be postponed to next weekend.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Massimo4256 I will be interested to join this party. Saturday or sunday is fine for me. I am from india (GMT +5.30).

Sending friend request to all your 4 accounts. Please accept.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
My time zone is GMT+2.

Cheers

Massimo

Hi just send you a friend request - for your main game Massimo4256. I'm interested in joining the QL but would only be a support player. Not interested in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place. Also - I'm in New Jersey some my time would be GMT - 5. I believe. Therefore I would not participate in the initial launches. -- Bill (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I would be interested in some first places for jpjpjp999, but not before 6.00 GMT (=8 oclock here) please.

I al looking for the coins and the tokens....

Top Bottom