Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Proposal of new QL RED Party for 3/10 or 4/10 or 5/10

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; axigog4
Username
Massimo4256 ; LauraB72 ; Scorpion73
flip123
Scheduled 3 session:
#1 RED from 4.00am GMT to 7.00am GMT - Top Position assigned - launches every 10 minutes
#2 RED from 8.00am GMT to 11.00 am GMT - Top Position assigned - launches every 10 minutes
#3 GREEN from 12.00am GMT to 2.00 pm GMT - Top Position not assigned - launches every 5 minutes

Will you join session 2 and 3?
How many 1st places for Jpjpjp999?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
flip123
Scheduled 3 session:
#1 RED from 4.00am GMT to 7.00am GMT - Top Position assigned - launches every 10 minutes
#2 RED from 8.00am GMT to 11.00 am GMT - Top Position assigned - launches every 10 minutes
#3 GREEN from 12.00am GMT to 2.00 pm GMT - Top Position not assigned - launches every 5 minutes

Will you join session 2 and 3?
How many 1st places for Jpjpjp999?
Massimo4256, I can join in the last hour of session 1 and the hole of session 2 with jpjpjp999. Maybe I will join session3 with jpjpjp2, but I don't need top rankings
Jpjpjp can do about 6 or 8 first places with the points collected

Kazinho, Hburr, Happy Helen, steveowa, Long, Suresh, Mrstepot, Juvenal, Neil ellor

attached you will find the first version of Detailed plan for QL party of Tomorrow morning.

Please have look and "study" it carefully in order to have, Tomorrow, a very smooth party and maximize the number of flights!!!!

Waiting for your eventual feedback.

From 20.00pm GMT this plan(after eventual correction) will became DEFINITIVE considering that Q party will start on 4.00am of Tomorrow morning.

Cheers

Massimo

@Massimo4256: Thanks for putting this together, however after studying the time you have for the 3 sessions, I am afraid that I can only join the first 12 launches of the first session, the rest of launches and sessions are during my bed time. I see you scheduled me to take 1st position in launch #11, I can do that one, but not for any later launches, you can remove my name and give the positions to others for the rest of launches. Thanks again!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
flip123. We have a problem with QL bonus of Hburr because he cam join only session1. Do you have a QL to use for covering session 2 and 3? The top places are not a problem because all places of Hburr in session2 are available.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
Long
If for you it's ok I can recombinate the planning putting your top places in first 12 launches: it's not a problem but because are not so much partecipant it's better don't lose potential crew. Now I'm out but whem I will come back I will post new version of planning.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
flip123. We have a problem with QL bonus of Hburr because he cam join only session1. Do you have a QL to use for covering session 2 and 3? The top places are not a problem because all places of Hburr in session2 are available.
Massimo4256, how many QL are there in session 2 and 3?
If it is only yours, I can't garantee every launch as I have the small ones at home and my friend is with the oldest to ghe soccer field.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
flip123
In session 1 the QL are 3 (Massimo4256, Kazinho, Hburr)
In session 2 and 3 QL are 2 (Massimo4256 and Kazinho)
Would be very useful to find another QL sure for session2 and session3.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
Long : deleted your positions from launches 12 in advance
steveowa : assigned some other positions (in the plan I put DIA instead of steveowa)
flip123 : assigned nr6 1st places and nr1 2nd places in session2 to Jpjpjp999
Hburr : deleted your positions in session2

In short time I will post rev.1 of detailed plan.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
Juvenal: only position in flight #6 and #9 confirmed, the other deleted and re-assigned.

In short time I will post rev.1 of detailed plan,

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
Suresh: I have no feedback from you but I assigned you a lot of top position. Is it ok for you?
Please give me a feedback ASAP.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
flip123 : if I don't find another QL bonus, without yours, I think we have to cancel session2 and session3.
I'm trying to find a solution.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
flip123 : if I don't find another QL bonus, without yours, I think we have to cancel session2 and session3.
I'm trying to find a solution.
Massimo4256, If you are with two QL, you have to end and start the game sometimes but you can keep the schedule I think. I am willing to use a QL of mine to be the third person, but as I will be home with two one-year olds, I cannot predict everything and there is a possibility that I mis a launch

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
flip123
I understand you very well because I have a daughter of 4 years and I know perfectly the trouble that can create 2 baby of 1 years old!!!!
Ok, we will go ahead with schedule and in case you miss a launch we will restart the game.

Do you have a look in schedule rev1 of Session2? Is it ok for you?

Massimo

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
flip123
I understand you very well because I have a daughter of 4 years and I know perfectly the trouble that can create 2 baby of 1 years old!!!!
Ok, we will go ahead with schedule and in case you miss a launch we will restart the game.

Do you have a look in schedule rev1 of Session2? Is it ok for you?

Massimo

Massimo4256, Yes I think I can make the schedule. But as I said.... home alone with two kids :) You never know...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
flip123
Ok, I will take the risk..... :)
I will activate my QL bonus Tomorrow morning on 3.45am GMT, 15 minutes before to start the party.
Thanks for your help!!

Top Bottom