Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Property upgrade

Device
  1. Android
We think that since Beta has changed the relationship between our property on both sides of the airport runway section, we should be allowed a one-time chance to redesign our property lay-out.
All in favor say "Aye".
That would be lovely, but I don't expect it to happen.

While I do like the aesthetics of the new terminal area design, it has introduced some awkwardness. Think about how far passengers have to go to pick up their luggage and purchase duty free lol. It does crack me up a little to imagine them trudging over there, griping the whole way, since there are no shuttles to or parking on the other side, it means that they have to walk. If you take the area to scale, they basically have to walk the length of an entire city and back to get their bags.

We think that since Beta has changed the relationship between our property on both sides of the airport runway section, we should be allowed a one-time chance to redesign our property lay-out.
All in favor say "Aye".
Actually, I had enough space after the update to re-arrange things on my airport side. I like the new spacious look. I warehoused all but 1 each of my flight catering, laundry, sweets factory, furniture factory, and pharm lab, but left enough room to where I could bring some back out when my surplus is used up. But it would be nice if we could move some of our newfound airport land over to the city side.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure

While I do like the aesthetics of the new terminal area design, it has introduced some awkwardness. Think about how far passengers have to go to pick up their luggage and purchase duty free lol. It does crack me up a little to imagine them trudging over there, griping the whole way, since there are no shuttles to or parking on the other side, it means that they have to walk. If you take the area to scale, they basically have to walk the length of an entire city and back to get their bags.
Too funny. I never thought about that. Of course, G! was going for a more "authentic" airport.... can't get more authentic than having your passengers walk further than they fly. o_O

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
Actually, I had enough space after the update to re-arrange things on my airport side. I like the new spacious look. I warehoused all but 1 each of my flight catering, laundry, sweets factory, furniture factory, and pharm lab, but left enough room to where I could bring some back out when my surplus is used up. But it would be nice if we could move some of our newfound airport land over to the city side.
Well, I can see how that worked to your advantage. For us, we bought a strip in our top right corner (town side) that was going to be just for electric. Well, now that we have excess airport side we don't need it. Now we're stuck with a semi-useless strip (which is why we put our semi-useless weather station there).

Well, I can see how that worked to your advantage. For us, we bought a strip in our top right corner (town side) that was going to be just for electric. Well, now that we have excess airport side we don't need it. Now we're stuck with a semi-useless strip (which is why we put our semi-useless weather station there).
You'll grow to love that weather station! Shaman drums and vintage weathervanes are great. Haven't figured out the purpose of the wind charm yet.

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
You'll grow to love that weather station! Shaman drums and vintage weathervanes are great. Haven't figured out the purpose of the wind charm yet.
Yeah, those are great rewards, but since we haven't even bought the upper level planes it requires it does us no good. I'm sure we'll appreciate it one day.... eventually, one day.

Yeah, those are great rewards, but since we haven't even bought the upper level planes it requires it does us no good. I'm sure we'll appreciate it one day.... eventually, one day.
Same with my Crsnt3 game - sooner or later, I'll get a t-bird or condor flight - so it starts over at the beginning again. :(

D

Deleted member 9675

Adding road by parking lots was nice but wouldn't it be evened out by extending the road to the right side also? Also a duty free shop would be more near the exit point of the airport, one would think
flaw in design.JPG

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23

exactly my thought when they released the new upgrade. It's kind of weird to have baggage hall and DFS on the other side of the airport. Speaking of DFS, it's the most effing useless property I ever purchased. Now we're stuck with it.

Device
  1. Android
exactly my thought when they released the new upgrade. It's kind of weird to have baggage hall and DFS on the other side of the airport. Speaking of DFS, it's the most effing useless property I ever purchased. Now we're stuck with it.
Especially since it seems to be bugged. I've set it off the road so i won't automatically queue anything up as it will just process vor two days, hang at some point during production , and and then poof the resultant gold.

I also moved the Fuel Station to the city side because I kept forgetting to start production.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
Especially since it seems to be bugged. I've set it off the road so i won't automatically queue anything up as it will just process vor two days, hang at some point during production , and and then poof the resultant gold.

I also moved the Fuel Station to the city side because I kept forgetting to start production.

if you're willing to spend, a Silver subscription might come helpful. It +1 fuel per minute so you won't need to keep tapping the Fuel Station, that way you can save gold for something else. Just my two cents...

Device
  1. Android
if you're willing to spend, a Silver subscription might come helpful. It +1 fuel per minute so you won't need to keep tapping the Fuel Station, that way you can save gold for something else. Just my two cents...
I appreciate it, but it's too hard to maintain a gift card for subs. (There is no way I'm tying my debit card to Google Play.) Also, I am currently jobless lol.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
I appreciate it, but it's too hard to maintain a gift card for subs. (There is no way I'm tying my debit card to Google Play.) Also, I am currently jobless lol.

I used to spend for the game (always maintained at least 1k greenies in the balance) but learned to restrain it in recent months. Guess it's more fun when playing with patience. Now I have only Silver subscription and 4 greenies haha

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I used to spend for the game (always maintained at least 1k greenies in the balance) but learned to restrain it in recent months. Guess it's more fun when playing with patience. Now I have only Silver subscription and 4 greenies haha

1K greenies 😱

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Device
  1. Android
I hit those sales up from time to time. I like having space. Having to go out to get a gift card forces me to tone the spending down. Now, i just need to find a way to do the same at the grocery sgore...

Top Bottom