Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Proper type of planes ??

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20vmmdo0v
Username
AlexRoum GR
Hello everybody. I am 72 lvl and have 12 stands and 7 places in my plane warehouse. I was wondering whats the best strategy plane types (condor/thunderbird/falcon etc) u should have at 80 lvl and if its worth to have at least one plane of all types or to concentrate in one type of plane depending what type of destinations u like and what kind of buildings u have made in your city to support the type of planes u have. I want ur opinions in that thx.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
There is no restriction of what plane type a lv.80 player "should" have.

everything depends on your own gameplay. I have been lv.80 for quite some time, and my highest level plane is still Giant.

I want to 3-star all possible destinations, so working slowly with that goal in mind.

If you feel like your city can support flying 12 Condors when you reach level 80 and you only want to fly the biggest plane available, then go for it. There are lots of different way of playing and they depend on yourself and how you play the game.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
I would suggest that you maintain a balance of planes so as not to put a single resource in too high demand, but as @VdW9 says, you really can do what you like. I think I moved to Giants too early in my main game myself, there’s so much to complete for Jumbos and below.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Small planes are cheap to buy so if you have limited space to park planes, the small ones can be bought and sold as you wish. No doubt you have some game goals and your fleet will be determined by these. As people say, there is no right or wrong. I fly 1-2 Condors a day - it is slow work to achieve stars to Condor destinations. I'm sending 4 T-birds multiple times a day as I want to 3star all T-bird destinations. Once you have used coins to upgrade your airport, you will have plenty to spend on buying and selling planes.

Good luck.
P

Air Colonia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
037k8au2u
Username
Air Cologne
Hello everybody. I am 72 lvl and have 12 stands and 7 places in my plane warehouse. I was wondering whats the best strategy plane types (condor/thunderbird/falcon etc) u should have at 80 lvl and if its worth to have at least one plane of all types or to concentrate in one type of plane depending what type of destinations u like and what kind of buildings u have made in your city to support the type of planes u have. I want ur opinions in that thx.
I’m currently lvl 54 and I already bought 2 falcons because I think it’s the most efficient plane (in my opinion). Also, I keep at least one plane of each type below falcon, for event flights and 3-starring the common destinations. So I think you should keep at least one plane of each type.

Happy flying! 😊

Depends on

1. what you are flying for? Are you in alliance?
2. Are you starring?
Are you map flying?

There is no answer to this question. It’s your game with your ambitions.
Ive been lvl 80 for over a year. Only on thunderbird. Level doesn’t dictate your planes. Depends what your objectives are. I would say one of each means you get nowhere fast. How many slots in hanger opened! etc etc

Top Bottom