Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Promo Code incorrect

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
Sometimes whilst trying to add friends, I get 'Sorry, this promo-code is not valid. Please make sure you write it right'.

It does not happen all friend requests. I can add some people, yet cannot add others.

Does anyone know what to do about this error?
Apologies if this has been posted before.

Attachments

• IMG_0152.PNG
    IMG_0152.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 119

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
It is another bug in the game on GI server. Certain people you cannot invite but have to be invited, others you cannot connect no matter who does the inviting.

If there is a issue with their server, it has been known that certain neighbors have been auto deleted without your permission.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sometimes whilst trying to add friends, I get 'Sorry, this promo-code is not valid. Please make sure you write it right'.

It does not happen all friend requests. I can add some people, yet cannot add others.

Does anyone know what to do about this error?
Apologies if this has been posted before.
@PJW,
One option is to PM your desired neighbor and ask him/her to add you. Sometimes it works.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w9ot5sz
Username
Capt. Bama
@PJW Thanks for asking the promo code question.

@Andy Brodd and I are trying to do the electronic connection to share items. However, neither of us can add the other. It appears that I can only add Windows 8 players. (I appear to have a better success rate) I've also noticed there appears to be a limit of three promo/friends per day. I added the weekend code, @Cluck, then nothing......

Appreciate you all @Cosmic Blue and @greensmith for the guidance.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Capt. Bama

Windows pc players currently can add only other window players and there is a limit of 5 per day. There is a glitch in the game which does not allow certain players to connect to each other or automatically deletes the connection without warning to you.

You and the neighbor you are trying to connect to each have one chance to connect after that you will not be able to connect again unless their name pops on the random list.

Promo codes for greenies and coins do not always work from week to week as this fairly new addition and not all the problems have been worked out. GI has made great improvements in the game but there are still random problems that occur from time to time.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avuuiul (PM please so I can know you're from this forum)
Username
' Sld-item I need
I've tried to add some iOs users but the game says "Sorry, this promo-code is not valid...". Is there any new rules that prohibit Android users adding some iOs users ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom