Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Promo Code / Friend Code

Hi

This is my friend code : w3sxg7s

Friend Code : w3sxg7s
In-Game Name : arthur | Level 30 | Stars 39
Items Required :
Drill Machine (2)
Disposable shampoo (2)
All-inclusive bracelet (4)
Protective Cover (1)

Items You Can Send : Packaging Machine, Protective Cover, Air Magnetometer, Passengers, Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Computer, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Rope Block, Video Wall, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Side Rule, Cognac, Aircraft Tire, Stapler, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet
sent invite

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Accepted , do you know how i can create this signature for the blog here ?

Upper right hand corner, click on your name. On the drop done menu on the left hand side click on signature.

type your signature and save.

you can also do it using spoiler, there is a tutorial in the guides section.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20d508vl
Username
harryhamza
My friend code is 20d508vl. feel free to add me as i spend a good amount of time giving gifts to others

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20pwfple0
bottom of your screen, little picture that looks like 3 people, click on it, click on 3 people again, then friend codes. You will see your friend code displayed. (see image below)

Due to apples app policy, you can not take advange of any promotions. Currently only android players can use promo codes.

Main.jpg
would you like to add me , 20pwfle0 new to this game

Top Bottom