Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS PROFILE GONE! Back to Square One

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
WadeBond007
Username
WadeBond007
Log into Airport City and my profile is completely gone. G! says that my profile got corrupted and it's gone and cannot be restored. Anyone able to search for Angry Bear and see my city?

Sucks because all progress gone! All Unique building gone! all quests gone! all collections gone! And nothing I can do.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
WadeBond007
Username
WadeBond007
I had the same problem a few years ago. I even manage to get the data files off IOS and send them and they couldn't help. Hopefully they'll be able to do something for you.
With them not able to help, did you have to start all over? Did they hook you up and refund or give you credit for any purchases you made within the game?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Happened to me. Send them list of everything you had, they will return you every building and staff listed, you'll get extra refund for quicker rebuild. Maybe will take few days, but you will be able to get where you've been preety quick.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
WadeBond007
Username
WadeBond007
Happened to me. Send them list of everything you had, they will return you every building and staff listed, you'll get extra refund for quicker rebuild. Maybe will take few days, but you will be able to get where you've been preety quick.
What sucks is I don't know if every unique building/items eared from quests/collections. So I don't know how they will return every building back.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
With them not able to help, did you have to start all over? Did they hook you up and refund or give you credit for any purchases you made within the game?

Hum....... no. At the time they couldn't do anything. That was why I stopped playing, however after a break I'm back. I believe from the forum that support has improved.
Good luck.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
What sucks is I don't know if every unique building/items eared from quests/collections. So I don't know how they will return every building back.
Hi,
To help you remembering the buildings please send me a request and take a look at my airport. Since introduction on iOS (2012) I have all possible buildings except Internet Cafe, Ministery of Plenty, Bazaar, Investment Bank and Blue Metro Station. So at least all event/quest buildings.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
WadeBond007
Username
WadeBond007
My Airport City profile became "corrupted" and GI could not restore my saved progress so I have to start from scratch...need help rebuilding my city.

Looking for active neighbors, maybe to join an alliance and trade/gift items to rebuild my city. All items I need are in my signature block. Help?

Top Bottom