Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Problems

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Nothing new during almost a month. Why? Maybe you need to come back to Russia?
GI is in a bit of a reorganization due to the loss of the russian offices. They will be up and running as soon as possible, but for now, we have to wait for a few weeks or even months until things get back to normal. Let's be patient and just play our normal game until then.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gmbc9k1
Username
Tatiana
GI is in a bit of a reorganization due to the loss of the russian offices. They will be up and running as soon as possible, but for now, we have to wait for a few weeks or even months until things get back to normal. Let's be patient and just play our normal game until th

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gmbc9k1
Username
Tatiana
Great to know that. Anyhow it seems much more valuable to forget about politics and focused just on your company profit. Just to remember you about gas? Oil? Agriculture chemistry ? Gold? Anything else? Are you willing to get rid of the Russian pilots? Do you need no money? Listen, it is your choice😀

Great to know that. Anyhow it seems much more valuable to forget about politics and focused just on your company profit. Just to remember you about gas? Oil? Agriculture chemistry ? Gold? Anything else? Are you willing to get rid of the Russian pilots? Do you need no money? Listen, it is your choice😀
If they do not deserve it, they should suffer.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Companies without profits lay off workers. Fewer workers, lower quality games. No workers, no games.

I can't think of a single Playstation game that you can play for free (and that's just the initial purchase, there are in game purchases after that) so G! has been doing well to offer a free2play game for more than 10 years.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pka63jm
Username
Tallinn+T20
Companies without profits lay off workers. Fewer workers, lower quality games. No workers, no games.

I can't think of a single Playstation game that you can play for free (and that's just the initial purchase, there are in game purchases after that) so G! has been doing well to offer a free2play game for more than 10 years.
I think you need to make a paid subscription.

100 bucks a month, or 50.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

You don't "need" to. Many people play this game very well without ever buying a subscription. I did for years.

Certainly it's hard to top leaderboards without spending money when many people are, but you can get a high rank in free play with dedicated play

Aeiou 13

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
209ON7RWZ
Username
Aeiou 13, followed by the item I need most.

For me, airport city is just for have some fun when you just don't know what to do. Because of that, I think it isn't any good to make any purchase in the game.

VitalaStolen

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qljg8c
Username
ANTEY
Please, forget about Russians, that need to suffer. Do anyone else have new events? Any news? Even new targets for Allianzes? What is going on with the game? And your company?
What is the point of your messages? Everyone must forget that the russians kill women and children, otherwise the game will not work?🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gmbc9k1
Username
Tatiana
Please, find the sauces you take the information from. Hope, you will find much more different information

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gmbc9k1
Username
Tatiana
Please, find the sauces you take the information from. Hope, you will find much more different informatio

What is the point of your messages? Everyone must forget that the russians kill women and children, otherwise the game will not work?🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
And my post is about just a game. I myself is playing for 5 years, and have paid a lot for gold subscription and other issues. Currently the game doesn't exist. And?

Top Bottom