Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Problem

The reason that the medals not add it always under your nickname because a few years back we find that its too much if we keep all the star medals with the events medals its look too big.
Click under your name and check how many medals there ;)
The other reason is that your name will be show in each star medal list if you check the medals page and you have all stars medals you will find your name there in each list so it will be huge list.
stars medals.jpg

The best way is the member have the latest star medal and his/her name will be in the list.
Lets say if i have 1000 star my name will be in the 1000 star club as the above screenshot but if i add all medals under the 1000 then my name will be in all lower star club list and this not true i already moved from 500 star to 1000 why i should keep my name in that list ;)
This how should work but later we found that some members want all stars medals because its counted and some want only stars medals without an event medals reward.
So we leave it to the member if he/she asked for it we give it.
The important is the banner always show up under the name.
Also there is small star next to the members name.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The issue was not being absent under my name… the issue was not being in the group when I look at it 😉
But, thank you Husam for having corrected it 😊
You only get added to the group if you have been given the star "badge". The banner doesn't put you in the group

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
You only get added to the group if you have been given the star "badge". The banner doesn't put you in the group
It might be useful to members if notes to this effect were placed here :

then players would know what to do. Without information there will be lots of queries, requiring the same to be said over and over again.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Well, I suppose the instructions should be for the moderators. Just a reminder that the banner isn't enough - the badge should be awarded as well.

Maybe the instruction for forum members is that if they notice they don't get awarded the badge, they should prompt mods for it.

I have been paying more attention to this since you brought this to my attention @Robbie Laker

Top Bottom