Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Private Theads to become defunct - Groups to replace.

Incase you haven't seen the previous discussion, I would recommend having a look at these threads.

Three years ago when Private Threads were introduced to the forum, they served their purpose and served it very well. However as the forum has evolved and Private Threads have become a lot more busier, the time has come to replace them with a much better soloution.

On the 26th May Private Threads will become defunct and locked and closed. They will be replaced with the much superior and more user friendly Groups.

Private Thread owners are advised to create a new Group on the 26th May. If you PM me the link to your Private Thread, I can then move this across to your new group. If you have more then one Private Thread, they can all be moved to your new group. We strongly recommed you keep the Private Thread locked and keep it as a point of reference only.

A guide will be posted on how to create a new Group, however the process is very simple.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Dave

Top Bottom