Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Please get rid of these cloners and give us a fair chance for the (rankings)

Again some cheater cloned his game and dusnt even take the time to hide it
identical cities flying over 3 million pax and taking the rankings when will this stop !!
iam starting to get fed up with this "BS" this had to be delt with for once and for all.

see pics of these identical cities that came out of nowhere and took the rankings and tel me its not cheating .

And more interesting, they all have now 330 stars... one less for one of the games! I didn’t know stars could decrease ... notice A...X..
129A0B14-7531-4059-A7B2-F765F5AC6272.jpeg
5B7C2BF3-6A5B-4AD7-BED5-13BC23390B4B.jpeg
2325781A-DD8B-478A-9199-8253B3474285.jpeg
D802A2BC-4430-4E6B-924D-8323A2517C47.jpeg

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
  1. We're aware of the issue (for some time now).
  2. We're trying to address it with our legal team.
  3. It's going to take some time.
1st
nothing against Ivan and others here from Gi, thx for your time and sharing here with us
you i not mean, only game insight

since i am in game, since 2.5 years you can only use rankings with cheating!
last months same!

why Gi not use back the price when you use it by cheating? on monday after reset!
and give it this alliance or player witch use it fair! no, they only ban cheater!
(so they dont care about us players, where is the problem when you ban cheater on monday, use the price back from they and give it other alliance) where is a problem?

i am playing since 2.5 years!
all which know me, know that i am playing every day minimum 6 hours!
i put until today some 1000 of euro and i dont have any fair chance in this game to have same chances like old player with cbm's
it isnt fair and it is cheating from game insight!
it must be one same game for us all but it isnt! allways game insight try new stuff!
give us same rules and not new stuff and clear it with clones!
you know all clones! but you not ban they!
all the answers with "it was special sale with cbm's" sorry its stupid answer!

why i dont have the right to have same chances like old player and the chance to buy cbm's!

so i must pay money for greenes, cant pay for gold sub because booth not go! and your choosen old players have it all!

not fair

so it looks you never will clear, ban, delate the cloones so the only one solution is to make me some clones !

this is the way what you tell us how to play!

and this is reality today

thx game insight for your hard work to make the game fair!

you are the best one :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom