Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Players with support games needing to grow.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Greetings,

One of my support games, PLM3, has found itself the owner, and sole member of a level 4 alliance.

I am looking for other players that have a support game who need to grow it to a higher level, in order to supply items to their main game. To do this each player will complete exactly 1 task each week. This will put us at 33% and earn a golden hat reward. While using the golden hat reward, each game earns a 30% increase in experience points, growing their support games quicker to the level that they need to support their main game. Any member who cannot do one task, should ask another member to complete a second task, in order to make sure all teams start growing.

No other passenger requirements will exist and this alliance is not intended to be a top alliance, so it will not earn alliance map bonuses.

Anyone interested, leave a comment below, or PM me.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
My support game (Deetee04, 20nz2h1b) is not in an alliance at the moment. I use this game to support my launches and sending F20 to Deetee03 and my alliance members in Fair Play 500.
Support game is not daily active and not in need to grow fast but 1 task a week is easy, so I can help you!

Cheers,
Dick

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
am i correct in assuming that after reaching level 10 the only thing required is to visit neighbors every day to earn reputation points and reach being able to to gift 19 F20s?
As your reputation increases, from gifting, you can gift to more people, until you max out at 30 gifts per day. Of course, the more people you gift to, the more will gift you back, in theory.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
My support game (Deetee04, 20nz2h1b) is not in an alliance at the moment. I use this game to support my launches and sending F20 to Deetee03 and my alliance members in Fair Play 500.
Support game is not daily active and not in need to grow fast but 1 task a week is easy, so I can help you!

Cheers,
Dick
If interested, send a friend request to PLM3 and let me know you have. Then I will send you an invite to the alliance.

Top Bottom