Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Players with not updated Windows client

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
So, as there is few of us still left, who can't or don't want to update, let's find each other. We can focus our item trading here and leave the main weekly thread for updated people.

Let's start with me:
Main: w8t5n85 - Sorry, no Planetariums : (
supports : wujqohr, wcemxfc, wafzbrv, wsb2i5q

My main concern are Attitude Indicators, followed by Navigation Modules.

(Prefix is "PC" because for some reason rules require it, but though this thread concerns PC and Phone alike)

Last edited:

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Haven't updated yet. Not sure when.

One thing's for sure: the rankings are wide open! Most of 'em froze and I'm climbing... :p

Wstd1Eagl: w1zs300 with Planetariums galore. :D

Oscillating Beacon is the preferred one right now...

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Many of us who are upgraded did not look for or accept any upgrade message - it just randomly happened and not all at the same time - my guess is that they are automatically upgrading in batches so I seriously doubt you will escape it for very long. @Wasted Eagle really missing your planetariums especially as we can no longer collect from anyone who has not visited their airport for a long time - three of my planetarium people now cannot be collected from because although I can visit them, the bonus icons are no longer visible. Of course people with Planetariums tend to be players who have been around the longest and so are even more likely to have given up on the game. I suspect from GI's point of view they want to reduce our ability to make so many space flights in the hope that we will buy more items from them! (or am I just being cynical)
Anyway good luck with holding out but I cannot re-add people who are not upgraded. On the plus side we can now widen my neighbour list and include both Android and IOS players, because gifting, collecting and space flying now works cross platform, so maybe this is where I shall have to look to replace my lost planetariums. If you do get upgraded please let me have your new code so I can add you. It would make life much easier if we can lose the platform discrimination.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Many of us who are upgraded did not look for or accept any upgrade message - it just randomly happened and not all at the same time - my guess is that they are automatically upgrading in batches so I seriously doubt you will escape it for very long.
There are some circumstances that prevent updates (and windows store) from working at all until solved , eg problems with your Microsoft account password or crashing Windows Update service.
It's quite easy to prevent updates, if one wants to, and guides have been posted here (eg one by @david smith ), so I made this thread for those people to find each other.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Many of us who are upgraded did not look for or accept any upgrade message - it just randomly happened and not all at the same time - my guess is that they are automatically upgrading in batches so I seriously doubt you will escape it for very long. @Wasted Eagle really missing your planetariums especially as we can no longer collect from anyone who has not visited their airport for a long time - three of my planetarium people now cannot be collected from because although I can visit them, the bonus icons are no longer visible. Of course people with Planetariums tend to be players who have been around the longest and so are even more likely to have given up on the game. I suspect from GI's point of view they want to reduce our ability to make so many space flights in the hope that we will buy more items from them! (or am I just being cynical)
Anyway good luck with holding out but I cannot re-add people who are not upgraded. On the plus side we can now widen my neighbour list and include both Android and IOS players, because gifting, collecting and space flying now works cross platform, so maybe this is where I shall have to look to replace my lost planetariums. If you do get upgraded please let me have your new code so I can add you. It would make life much easier if we can lose the platform discrimination.
Don't worry GBS, I'll update soon enough. First I'm having a field day in the rankings, if G! doesn't have a surprise instored... (y)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Nicks add my other accounts. When you start green, I can't join and fuel it with my supports and I can't afford spending fuel from my main when supports could do it.

Top Bottom