Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Play in English

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I would love to play the game in English instead of my local language. Anyone knows how to change settings?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
which device are we talking about. Android and windows pc.

On Android you go to settings, language and select English and reboot the device and you should have it in a different language.

On windows pc, you go to control panel, language and reset to english make sure the display will show english.

make sure back up first on the android device and create a restore point on windows pc in case you make a mistake and need to restore your devices.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Thanks. I was talking about windows 8 (see tag @ subject). Got it working in the end. The problem was rather interesting, maybe other people are dealing with the same problem, so I will explain how I fixed this.

Within windows 8 you can set several languages. The first one is the prefered one. My first language was set to Dutch. I didn't install the Dutch language files though. The second one was English. Therefore my whole Windows interface was in English (that's what I want), it couldn't find the Dutch files and was therefore using the files from the second language, but Airport City wasn't. Because my interface was in English, I couldn't understand why Airport City wasn't. Fixed it now, by changing first one to English, second one to Dutch (and install the language files).
Thanks!

Top Bottom