Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Plane in flight?

Device
  1. iPad
I am attempting to send flights to th Ireland destinations and when I select the destination, it says the plane is already in flight when it is not. As such I can't send any flights to the Irish spots! Anyone else having this problem?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Jonnycash
Username
Jonnycash
I have the same problem. I figured it out last night.

For example, if you want to fly to Dublin (Turboprop) you actually need to click on the hanger that has the turbo prop in. If you click on a hanger with say a jet it, it will give you that "plane is already in flight" screen.

Hope that helps.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
I think the St Patrick's quest upgrade changed things. Previously if we tapped a hanger we could send any hangered plane to a destination. Now we have to keep out wits about us, and work out which hanger has which type of plane. For those of us whose hangers all look the same, and who buy and sell planes according to quest needs, it means we will now have to continuously upgrade our memory banks as to which hanger has which plane type.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
RMac
Username
RMac
I am attempting to send flights to th Ireland destinations and when I select the destination, it says the plane is already in flight when it is not. As such I can't send any flights to the Irish spots! Anyone else having this problem?

I am having the same problem, GameInsight told me it would be correct in hte next update. When I get this error, I try again to launch the flight - this usually works. GI said to send plane, use the Flights menu (the Plane icon in the lower left corner of the screen).

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I had the same problem as soon as the St. Patrick's day update came, and yes, I got the same response from GI (i.e. it will be fixed, and in the meantime use the flights menu from the bottom bar).

Top Bottom