Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

PINK DAWN!!!! Why can't I get you???

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
I'm doing the A Walk in the Clouds quest and have been doing it pretty much nonstop since it started and am high up in the Titanium league, not Platinum because I only started playing in December and don't have the planes needed to get to that level. Anyway, I've sent hundreds of flights and have collected 7 or more of every ring type-- except Pink Dawn. I haven't even gotten one Pink Dawn. It's super frustrating! I mean, I've even bought a spyglass and in the 9 hours of nonstop playing while the spyglass was active, I only got 2 rings, neither of them Pink Dawn. Starting to feel like this game is rigged.

Last edited:

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
with Spy Glass I earn more coins. Guest planes items are dropped like crazy (even 2-3 items per flight sometimes) but with special flights it's frustrating. 10 consecutive flights to Athen (I fly in pair so it's 20) has no single drop!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036qjckyn
Username
Sivom event/Fuel hose
I used a spyglass for flights. Most of the rings I collected were from Podgorica and Atlantic City. I am woking on the last collection - Riding the Carriage. Drop rates are low. Are there any bonus available to increase the odds that anyone know of?

I used a spyglass for flights. Most of the rings I collected were from Podgorica and Atlantic City. I am woking on the last collection - Riding the Carriage. Drop rates are low. Are there any bonus available to increase the odds that anyone know of?
No, increase your chances by having 6 of everything and then click or tap like crazy.

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
The tips would be using low level planes (swift, owl) as many as possible with bonus activated (Sky Captain will help), that means more fly counted and more chance to get all items. Sold them only after you finally getting the special event building.

The tips would be using low level planes (swift, owl) as many as possible with bonus activated (Sky Captain will help), that means more fly counted and more chance to get all items. Sold them only after you finally getting the special event building.
Riding the carriage is the building drop collection. Only solution as Tebeho said is 6 buildings and keep tapping. No bonus improves building drops.

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
Riding the carriage is the building drop collection. Only solution as Tebeho said is 6 buildings and keep tapping. No bonus improves building drops.

Yep, I am just giving tips in response to the original post of this thread. That's why I am not quoting Teboho's post. This thread is about missing pink dawn afterall.

Top Bottom