Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Pilot’s Manual

This might be a stupid question but now that I am level 80 is there any advantage whatsoever to using pilots manual to double experience for things completed during the quest? I used to save all of my completed collections until quest came up so I could use pilot manual to rack up double experience but it appears that is meaningless now. See I told you it was stupid. :cautious:
Think youve answered your own question!

I was afraid of that, Madge :(
You’ll feel even better when you open your first Mystery Super Bonus box and get Jar of Diogenes :arghh:

B4915FC5-32A2-49F4-A43A-95BEA6A65F7E.jpeg

You’ll feel even better when you open your first Mystery Super Bonus box and get Jar of Diogenes :arghh:

View attachment 22015
I have 30 of those things - just waiting for new levels!!!!!!! And yet I can't seem to get a Jet Pack no matter how many bonuses I open. :( Wish we could trade them. 🙃 🙃 🙃

Top Bottom