Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phone/tablet settings

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
As some of you know, I have a blocked game on ipad.
It was blocked a month ago and according to free2play I only needed to sent a ticket..... I already had so I waited.

Today I got the following message:
##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Dear ....,

Your request (#7...) has been updated. Please, check for our comment!

Mary Heiden (Game Insight Support)

Jan 14, 22:52

I checked your game account details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device. Please be aware that such activities are not allowed to do while playing the game as they affect it and can help to get an unfair advantage. Out system works automatically and restricts social options in the game if any actions of the kind are detected.

The limitations can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, we will be unable to do it again and your social capabilities will be restricted permanently.
So we could unblock your account, please follow the procedure:
1. Set correct time zone, date and time on your device. Note that the settings should be arranged manually. Avoid using the option to adjust anything automatically.
2. Send me screenshots of these settings on your device. See here for some useful tips on how to make pictures of the screen: http://helpdesk.game-insight.com/hc...screenshot-with-my-iPad-iPhone-or-iPod-touch-

Upon revising the information received I'll revert to you with an update.

Sincerely,
Mary Heiden
Your Support Team

Terms of Service |
Privacy Policy |
Help

2015 © Game Insight.

All rights reserved

They actually ask to change my timesettings from automatically to manually. I refuse to change settings for a game.

What do you thing about it?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I think it's crazy. It's like hey, if you're a traveler, don't bother playing our game. Or just turn off this valuable tool that helps you adjust to the time when you're going from timezone to timezone. It's not like I spend thousands to fly to another country simply to have my building finish quicker or my flights come back faster. And then the flip side is that when I come back from that country - everything takes longer. But we don't get to penalize them for that.

Although, I seem to recall they did have another option for preventing the error. Something about making sure the game was closed or something like that. I can't remember the details but free2play may fill you in.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@Chloe11111

the other option is to wait a couple of hours after returning from your trip to allow GI server to reset and you will not get the message.

GI server have a bad habit of no updating every hour but several hours so it could not tell you have moved even if you only travelled to a neighboring time zone for several hours until it updates.

Top Bottom