Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Phantom Menace Event

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Looks like the Phantom Menace event has gone live looking at a post made by Game Insight on Facebook.

Reward for completing the event is an astronaut training academy which provides coins and collectable items to help with red launches!

Good luck everyone!
Android and iOS had this quest two years ago with the same reward. I think this may be for other platforms to bring them up to speed.
Here's a link to the quest:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/guide-to-the-phantom-menace-quest.2755/
Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
I have just reached Level 15 and got the Event added to my quests. It said 5 days 13 hours left. So I'm guessing that could be Sunday 4pm eastern

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Looks like the Phantom Menace event has gone live looking at a post made by Game Insight on Facebook.

Reward for completing the event is an astronaut training academy which provides coins and collectable items to help with red launches!

Good luck everyone!
@Dave
i am a player of windows pc i completed this quest on the very first day of the quest and got rewarded with ASTRONAUT ACADEMY
i might thinking that windows MCC is of max. level 2.
so Reward for completing the event is an astronaut academy which provides coins and collectable items to help with red launches!
but there is no mcc level 3 on windows pc so i think it does not help windows PC players to get rewarded.
instead GI should give update of mcc 3.:)
and also @flip123 there is max.level of 40 in windows PC.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@ANUBHAV JAIN

Just be patient GI is introducing the levels in a similar manner that they introduced it to mobiles. We are playing quests that mobile players don't get any more as GI has already recycled them to mobile users.

If you used real money or by not having a balanced approach to update your levels, then you have basically put yourself in a position where you have to wait until the next upgrade. People who try the play the game without spending real money still have a way to go by the time they reach level 40 GI will have more quests and levels ready.

GI basically has to rewrite the code from mobile to windows which takes time because they are making sure that the problems that occured in mobile games do not happen.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
GI basically has to rewrite the code from mobile to windows which takes time because they are making sure that the problems that occured in mobile games do not happen.
@Cosmic Blue
i don't understand your above lines.
can you please rewrite these lines in simple manner.
so i can understand it easily.:)

@Cosmic Blue
i don't understand your above lines.
can you please rewrite these lines in simple manner.
so i can understand it easily.:)

I think you should be a bit more patient.

Android game used to max out at Level 35, it took a year to increase to 40, another year to 45 and another year to 50 (more or less, I don't remember exactly).

iOS players used to lag behind Android, but eventually they caught up. I reckoned Windows version will also lag behind for a couple of months, but will eventually catch up (becuase GI repeat events every year).

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
I think you should be a bit more patient.

Android game used to max out at Level 35, it took a year to increase to 40, another year to 45 and another year to 50 (more or less, I don't remember exactly).

iOS players used to lag behind Android, but eventually they caught up. I reckoned Windows version will also lag behind for a couple of months, but will eventually catch up (becuase GI repeat events every year).

@Bali Hi
Hi Bali Hi!
This is slightly off-topic, but I'm hoping you can answer.
I am leveling up both my games, to levels 7 and 6. Level 6 works like all the lower levels, by gathering items from various low-level destinations. Level 7 is destination-specific, like all the later levels, with build items gathered from three single higher-level destinations, one for each building.
So I'm wondering was level 6 originally the highest level?

@Bali Hi
Hi Bali Hi!
This is slightly off-topic, but I'm hoping you can answer.
I am leveling up both my games, to levels 7 and 6. Level 6 works like all the lower levels, by gathering items from various low-level destinations. Level 7 is destination-specific, like all the later levels, with build items gathered from three single higher-level destinations, one for each building.
So I'm wondering was level 6 originally the highest level?

You are correct, the initial Android version of airport city goes up to Level 35, and Town Hall / Terminal / Control Tower goes up to Level 6 (with 6 Hangars).

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Bali Hi @ANUBHAV JAIN I just received my first level 50 player in Windows? Goes by WatUp. Had only seen level 40's so possible cross-platform glitch? Glad to have you in my neighborhood, JAIN. Had great luck with space items there.

wdurbi6
Items I can send: 1. Passengers (5) 2. Fuel (3) 3. Fuel Catalyst 4. All-Inclusive Bracelet 5. Video Board 6. Imprinter 7. Skin Care Products 8. Paint 9. Generator 10. Travel Guide 11. Landing Lamp 12. Dispatcher Console 13. Sandbag 14. Fuel (20) 15. Powerful Radio Transmitter 16. Video Wall 17. Glass Display Case 18. Filled Candies 19. Fuel Supply 20. Aircraft Tire 21. Calculator 22. Fuel Additives 23. Insulation 24. Spaceship Launch Console 25. Additional Radar 26. Perfume 27. Ergonomic Chair 28. Spare Wire 29. Stamp 30. Passenger Seat 31. Oscillating Beacon 32. Flight Catering 33. Weather Display 34. Navigation Module 35. Transmitter 36. Fuel Hose 37. Altimeter 38. Spare Propeller 39. Wall Speaker 40. Deicer 41. TV Panels
Items I need: Transmitters, Server Racks, Lining Plate, Hull Parts, Laser Cutter, Reinforced Frame, Triple Wire, Spare Wire, Packing Machine, Cooling Chamber, Defroster,
Communication Antenna, Optical System, Solar Cell, Spaceship Launch Console

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@bjs
you just went to level 50 in windows PC.
how ?
and also what kind of space items you prefer give me details.
good to hear that we are connected.
Play and enjoy AC.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@ANUBHAV JAIN I didn't. I have a player in my awaiting reply for neighbors that is showing level 50. Game name WatUp. There is also a level 51 currently ranked #2 in the Hong Kong top 100 (Captain-Picard). I thought those were platform specific also.

I need server racks but don't think anyone has them for gifting. For mc2 I need Communication Antenna, Optical System, Solar Cell and Spaceship Launch Console. Have just 1 or 2 of each and need 4. I have some greenies to burn if I can get close.
wdurbi6
Items I can send: 1. Passengers (5) 2. Fuel (3) 3. Fuel Catalyst 4. All-Inclusive Bracelet 5. Video Board 6. Imprinter 7. Skin Care Products 8. Paint 9. Generator 10. Travel Guide 11. Landing Lamp 12. Dispatcher Console 13. Sandbag 14. Fuel (20) 15. Powerful Radio Transmitter 16. Video Wall 17. Glass Display Case 18. Filled Candies 19. Fuel Supply 20. Aircraft Tire 21. Calculator 22. Fuel Additives 23. Insulation 24. Spaceship Launch Console 25. Additional Radar 26. Perfume 27. Ergonomic Chair 28. Spare Wire 29. Stamp 30. Passenger Seat 31. Oscillating Beacon 32. Flight Catering 33. Weather Display 34. Navigation Module 35. Transmitter 36. Fuel Hose 37. Altimeter 38. Spare Propeller 39. Wall Speaker 40. Deicer 41. TV Panels
Items I need: Transmitters, Server Racks, Lining Plate, Hull Parts, Laser Cutter, Reinforced Frame, Triple Wire, Spare Wire, Packing Machine, Cooling Chamber, Defroster, Communication Antenna, Optical System, Solar Cell, Spaceship Launch Console

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Phew, completed the event in time before it ended...with major help of some greens. So yay for Astronaut Academy. Now I can relax a little from the rapid leveling I've been doing.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@bjs
hey in my awaiting reply there is a gamers who went to level 1000.i don't know how.
i think its server problem of GI.
secondly,for mcc2 i have optical system i will send you when my gifts are open.
also i have lining plate,defroster items which i will send you also.when you required.
Play and enjoy AC.

Top Bottom