Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Pending Alliance-Top 100 searching for 1 new member

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
The Pending alliance is searching for 4 additional members or even an full or partial alliance merge.

We collectively accomplish half of the alliance tasks and get the 50% flight income bonus. So that means 1-2 tasks are accomplished by all of our members.

Lately we have been finishing just outside of the top 100, but with 4 new members and continued growth we will start landing in the top 100 again which means alliance maps and all of the goodies that go with them.

We use Discord as out main form of communication with each other and to coordinate space launches daily.

Most of our players move up to a top 50 or 20 alliance as their game grows.

We are a laid back easy going alliance from all over the world.

Reply to the thread, send a PM or check us out at 04rnw6mrz

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
32PUX7RHH
Username
Teqsunrz
Greetings. New to the game but use to team work. Looking to join an alliance early to learn the game and help others as much as possible. Let me know as I would like to join.

Teqsunrz
32PUX7RHH

Mac Craft

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03qd5h9g6
Username
Mac
The Pending alliance is searching for 4 additional members or even an full or partial alliance merge.

We collectively accomplish half of the alliance tasks and get the 50% flight income bonus. So that means 1-2 tasks are accomplished by all of our members.

Lately we have been finishing just outside of the top 100, but with 4 new members and continued growth we will start landing in the top 100 again which means alliance maps and all of the goodies that go with them.

We use Discord as out main form of communication with each other and to coordinate space launches daily.

Our alliance is looking for two solid players...150k pax. and no more then 600k. no other requirements..."Lithuanian Air" last four weeks we were 10, 10, 14 and today 11... we are top non cheating alliance and we would like to stay like that...we communicate through FB Messenger. We are easy going believe it or not...and current owner is Ibrahim Kilickan. He is on the Face Book, me two. Mac Craft

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03g11a6uz
Username
Pilot KC

Hi Dan,
I've sent you a neighbour request. I'll come up as KC or pilot KC.
I'm interested in the alliance. I'm level 79, and only have one account - I know many others have secondary fuel accounts.(can I still manage the alliance without a 2nd account?) I can do 2 tasks a week, and currently averaging about 35,000 pax a week. My current alliance is letting me down, so I'm looking.
I'm still building my airport, so once I get to level 80, I'll be able to concentrate on adding additional aircraft/hanger upgrades/runway upgrades - one by one as it's a huge amount of coins. I can join discord if that's the way you guys communicate. I'm in Australia, so sometimes sleeping with Europe/USA and the like are awake.
Cheers Kylie

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Hi Dan,
I've sent you a neighbour request. I'll come up as KC or pilot KC.
I'm interested in the alliance. I'm level 79, and only have one account - I know many others have secondary fuel accounts.(can I still manage the alliance without a 2nd account?) I can do 2 tasks a week, and currently averaging about 35,000 pax a week. My current alliance is letting me down, so I'm looking.
I'm still building my airport, so once I get to level 80, I'll be able to concentrate on adding additional aircraft/hanger upgrades/runway upgrades - one by one as it's a huge amount of coins. I can join discord if that's the way you guys communicate. I'm in Australia, so sometimes sleeping with Europe/USA and the like are awake.
Cheers Kylie
Friend request accepted. You can totally manage with only one game in the alliance. If you drop your current alliance I can send you an invitation to join the alliance as well as an invite to Discord.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
We have been finishing in the the top 100 for the past month and are looking for one additional member for the alliance.

If you are interested please drop a line here or send a PM.

-Dan

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
We are still looking for one additional member.

Must be able to communicate on Discord and do at least one weekly alliance task.

04rnw6mrz

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
We are looking for 2 additional members again.

No requirement to do any weekly alliance tasks.

Must be a daily gifter to alliance members and join us on Discord for communication.

Send a DM if interested in joining.

-Dan

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Still looking for one more member to the alliance.

No requirement to do tasks.

Must be on Discord for alliance communication.

Bungay Bill

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20l2bfzb3
Username
Bungay Bill

Dan, it's Bungay Bill and over the last couple of months I have tried to restore the two games that got screwed up. I am almost there with the main game and have 15 gifting on the Fuel game (just need 5 more). I know this is a March post but are you still looking for members or did you get full?

Bill

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Dan, it's Bungay Bill and over the last couple of months I have tried to restore the two games that got screwed up. I am almost there with the main game and have 15 gifting on the Fuel game (just need 5 more). I know this is a March post but are you still looking for members or did you get full?

Bill
We are full right now. Grab a spot wherever you can once you get your game restored.

Bungay Bill

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20l2bfzb3
Username
Bungay Bill
OK. I'll get back to you once I'm ready and will go on your "wait" list. Trying to build up all the items required to fly and to repair as they were all deleted. Even now I am at about 70K Pac but not to defined destinations. :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
OK. I'll get back to you once I'm ready and will go on your "wait" list. Trying to build up all the items required to fly and to repair as they were all deleted. Even now I am at about 70K Pac but not to defined destinations. :)

There is an open spot if you are still willing to join.

Top Bottom