Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

PAX Counts and Task Completion - Another alliance rant

I do not want to use this to Air Dirty laundry or attack anyone in particular. But I feel I need to say this as a constructive lesson for alliance recruiters, members, and to people seeking to join alliances. I have already moved on and found an alliance I am happy with. This is NOT about them.

There are some Alliances that have a goal of getting the highest PAX counts so that their members can get good bonuses or S3 Airplanes with exclusive mapped destinations. Often, the members may be advanced players with facilities upgraded to the Maximum so coin may not be as important to them as PAX counts. Thus, they value the PAX counts over the 50% Alliance bonus that gives more coin per flight. I still trade gifts with a few of these people and am more than happy to work with them and provide some types of assistances to them.

The problem comes in when such alliances start recruiting people in a different situation That situation is one I am in. I may have a medium to somewhat high PAX count, but I value task completion because I depend upon the 50% bonus for alliance missions because I have NOT yet upgraded all of the facilities that I want to upgrade. This is in spite of the fact that I am at level 80

If you are recruiting, please respect the potential recruits wishes when they say that they value such and such. Do NOT fool yourself into thinking that you can smooth talk or tell a person that they should want this other thing or think that can get away with saying one thing to the person and then have something that is totally different. It is a WRONG I call bait and switch. You may fool yourself or justify in your mind what you are doing, but you also have to understand what you do may have it's cost to yourself and the player. Your idea if help may actually wind up hurting or aggravating a situation that you don't understand.

Likewise, a player that depends upon the fifty person bonus should not allow a TOP20 alliance member to recruit them when the alliance does not have that Task Completion as a core value. You have to say NO even if the recruiters tries to sweet talk or convince you that you should want what they want. That is a mistake I regret.

And to the person that tried to recruit me in this entire mess, I have NO intention of contacting you, do NOT contact me again. I already blocked you. Please keep your mouth shut and take a good hard look in the mirror, and ask yourself if you really know aht you are doing and the consequences for others.

Last edited:

Divyank

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
030ouzxtm
Username
Aaa divyank
You are like a bitch always moaning 🤣🤣
I told you that you will just b in the alliance for some time and within hours you started meaning that you are not comfortable and all . You ex alliance (pending) people already told me that I am making a mistake and I realised that they are right
Who so every reading this he is not a team player just complaining all the time and can’t play the game quietly
Thanks to you you made me kick out of my alliance with whom I had bond from months

Let me state off the bat that this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the current alliance, It was an attempt to invite people to think. I attempted to avoid direct confrontation with involved with the involved individuals. It's easy to break the fourth wall at this point since I have no stake in it now. I still feel I am on good terms with the main alliance. I am actually grateful to them for booting me and I said as much.

I can of course, start my own alliance and for a good 2 months, I had a one man alliance. Immediately after being booted, that's what I did. It only a day before I found my current alliance and I'm happy with it. I had actually mentioned to the recruiter that since the alliance he ultimately recruited me for seemed to be wrong, I would strike out on my own but he convinced me not to saying I would be happy. My impression is that he was just simply telling what I "should want" rather than respecting what I actually wanted. He can be quite persuasive.

I should have listened to my gut.

Let's leave it at that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom