Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Passanger Count Problem

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
045560XP8
Username
Oliver35
Hi,

I just joined an alliance and I have a problem with my alliance pax count. Although I completed many flights my pax count it still zero. Is this a common issue or should I wait for next week to start for my pax numbers to be counted ?

Hi,

I just joined an alliance and I have a problem with my alliance pax count. Although I completed many flights my pax count it still zero. Is this a common issue or should I wait for next week to start for my pax numbers to be counted ?
It should start counting when you join the new group, but starts from zero. Could be a server time glitch. Wait a bit and it should catch up. Keep flying for your new alliance. The numbers will catch up.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
045560XP8
Username
Oliver35
Did you do the flights while you are in the alliance or did you do it before you where in the alliance?

If you left an alliance, those PAX no longer matter so it resets to zero. If you join an alliance, the PAX count also be reset. The PAX count is only what you contribute to your current alliance.
My flights are completed while I was in the alliance. Since problem is not restored for few hours I sent a ticket to tech support. They said they couldn't find any problem however all passengers I carried added together at the same time with their reply. :)

Top Bottom