Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Opening Sets and Chests

Aviator TD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Pilot TD
Hi,
Level 32 player here. This forum and wiki is great, thanks to all involved in creating it. Many of my questions have been answered here, but I cant find much info on this subject, so I've registered to become a member of ACGame.

Should I be opening the Gift sets/mystery sets/workaholic sets and chests as soon as I get them, or wait for I-don't-know-what to get the best use of them? So far I have been randomly opening them a few a day, except for the Launch Ready Chest.

Many thanks,
TD

Hi,
Level 32 player here. This forum and wiki is great, thanks to all involved in creating it. Many of my questions have been answered here, but I cant find much info on this subject, so I've registered to become a member of ACGame.

Should I be opening the Gift sets/mystery sets/workaholic sets and chests as soon as I get them, or wait for I-don't-know-what to get the best use of them? So far I have been randomly opening them a few a day, except for the Launch Ready Chest.

Many thanks,
TD
That is entirely your decison. Some people do, some people dont. Depends partly how close you are to the 100 limit in the warehouse.

That is entirely your decison. Some people do, some people dont. Depends partly how close you are to the 100 limit in the warehouse.

The thing is that you don't know what items you get from a "Mystery Set". If you have 100 items and you are prolific at servicing airplanes, then the item practically can be taken for granted. If you have 100 X items, you might open the set anyway because it might contain another type of item you need. For example, I have 100 landing gears right now. I might open a "Mystery Box" because it might contain an extra "Inflight Catering" or "deicer" and I might need some extras to speed up flights to destinations like "Antarctica". And I actually have sold items at "duty free" without even bothering to obtain them from watching ads or from a "neighbor". This works for me as I happen to service way over 200 guest planes a day (I get most fuel that way). You're situation and business model may be far different than mine though.

The thing is that you don't know what items you get from a "Mystery Set". If you have 100 items and you are prolific at servicing airplanes, then the item practically can be taken for granted. If you have 100 X items, you might open the set anyway because it might contain another type of item you need. For example, I have 100 landing gears right now. I might open a "Mystery Box" because it might contain an extra "Inflight Catering" or "deicer" and I might need some extras to speed up flights to destinations like "Antarctica". And I actually have sold items at "duty free" without even bothering to obtain them from watching ads or from a "neighbor". This works for me as I happen to service way over 200 guest planes a day (I get most fuel that way). You're situation and business model may be far different than mine though.
Probably is. I don’t open anything. Don’t need to. If a plane needs servicing I wait.

Top Bottom