Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Opening of Launch boxes

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
So, as i promised, here is a statistic of first 100 Launch boxes after opening.
It seems like a Miracle for me... As i wrote, it happened in past that i got 2 PEBs on 200 boxes only.

Therefore i am really surprised of this:

Small Fuel Tank: 8
Additional Stabilizer: 22
Explosive Bolt: 23
Solid Fuel: 15
Large Fuel Tank: 12
Main Stabilizer: 13
Powerfull Explosive Bolt (PEB): 7 (can you imagine; i got them as 5th, 12th, 48th, 57th, 68th, 88th and 95th!)

After lunch i will open few 100 more, for every 100 i will write statistic here... (y)

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I believe Duke Crockers weekly visit has some influence on the amount of PEB's you get. Maybe to force you to buy them in his store. In my opinion I got less PEB's just before, during and after his presence. I don't have exact statistics but maybe yours will show it. Therefore I only open boxes on saturday, sunday and monday. Yesterday I got 15 PEB's out of 219 boxes. Today 3 out of 52. Maybe somebody else noticed this too.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Second 100 boxes. Was worse this time then 1st time:

Small Fuel Tank: 17
Additional Stabilizer: 17
Explosive Bolt: 20
Solid Fuel: 18
Large Fuel Tank: 15
Main Stabilizer: 11
Powerfull Explosive Bolt (PEB): 2 ONLY! (1st and 41st) :meh:

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
This was done on the other forum with several members, including me, posted the results of a total of 6200 Launch Ready boxes, opened at 100 or 200 at a time. I can post a link to the results, with a moderator's permission.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Over the past few months I opened 1000 boxes and kept a note of what I received (Very geeky I know !)

Small Fuel Tank = 98
Additional Stabilizer = 197
Explosive Bolt = 213
Solid Fuel = 198
Large Fuel Tank = 151
Main Stabilizer = 91
PEB = 52
With this you got simple formula of how it works:
Chances to get those things are: SFT 10%, AS 20%, EB 20%, SF 20%, LFT 15%, MS 10%, PEB 5%
Now someone who have lots of boxes can try to see if any bonus works on chances to get better item (when I got few PEBs in small amount of boxes I had active golden dice but numbers are to small for any decent statistical analysis.

Top Bottom