Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Open vacancy for air traffic controller and safety officer & pilots

This post seek to acquire the services of those qualified candidates to fill available open spots of the aforementioned vacancies.

Requirements:
Must be able to judge adequate safe distance between 2 (two) planes.

Purposes of the post:
To save Tair stationery cost over-over run.

Contact details:
Contact Tair via this forum
AirportCity_20190919_002502.jpg

This post seek to acquire the services of those qualified candidates to fill available open spots of the aforementioned vacancies.

Requirements:

Purposes of the post:

Contact details:
View attachment 22005
As a former air traffic controller, I cringe every time I see this in my game :bookworm:. I’m wondering what their offspring will look like??

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone

Requirements:

Purposes of the post:

Contact details:
View attachment 22005

Yeah, yeah, we know, it's a pain for me too. :)
If there was a quick fix for that, we'd already do that. A proper fix requires some time and lots of QA, but it's coming eventually.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I love watching the SR71 and Concorde Condor and Falcon line up behind King Air PPD taking off and go full throttle (some afterburner effects would be even better! ;)). “Condor2345 clear for take off, caution wake turbulence” :LOL:.

I thought the same thing the other day about afterburner effects. We should be able to do them someday.

Top Bottom