Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On The Next Episode Of "Cheaters"...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hey all, so one of the most prominent complaints of late is the presence of cheaters in the Alliance Rankings each week. We often batter GI over the head stating that they won't do anything about it. However, I wonder if anything can be done to address the issue. I wanted to have a brainstorming session with those who may have some ideas. Now I know there are some cheaters who have access to our forum, so if you rather share your ideas with me on PM, that's fine too. If I have enough brainstormers, I will unite the private conversations and keep the creative juices flowing. If you dont care who sees your ideas, share them here....that's fine too.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qhs7kon
Username
NardaSchiphol
Hi,
I do not know who you call cheaters and how to see that someone cheats.
I see a lot of players who fly a lot of pax but are they cheating or just use the game as it is?
I am in a fuel ring and do 200 k a week. Is that cheating?
Maybey some will say yes that is cheating
I do not use anything else to make my pax but in this game it is possibel to make 10 times more then 200 k without cheating in my opinion.
You just have to know what to do
In my opinion cheating is do something in codes, or manipulate data.

Do not blame users who just know how to play and use the game in a way GI made it

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qhs7kon
Username
NardaSchiphol
Hey all, so one of the most prominent complaints of late is the presence of cheaters in the Alliance Rankings each week. We often batter GI over the head stating that they won't do anything about it. However, I wonder if anything can be done to address the issue. I wanted to have a brainstorming session with those who may have some ideas. Now I know there are some cheaters who have access to our forum, so if you rather share your ideas with me on PM, that's fine too. If I have enough brainstormers, I will unite the private conversations and keep the creative juices flowing. If you dont care who sees your ideas, share them here....that's fine too.

Hi,
I see a lot of players who fly a lot of pax but are they cheating or just use the game as it is?
I do not use anything else to make my pax but in this game it is possibel to make 10 times more then 200 k without cheating in my opinion.

Do not blame users who just know how to play and use the game in a way GI made it
Navi is around long enough to know what can and can't be done legit...
Issue is there's a thin line between taking some advantage of GI's errors and cheating...
Buying as many mystery sets when it was possible (though not intended by GI), is that cheating?
How far can we go and have our conscience in peace?
Place as many Rocket gardens as you can, during a small lapse of time after a new update (and that happened a year or so ago), or having 28 planes on air (that was also possible, by artfully swapping guest planes to reserve hangar), is cheating? Many did when it was possible...
Using 2 devices and alternate installations between them, as someone suggested on FB, flying the same pax over and over again...?
Some would say all are cheating, others will argue none is... and most, probably, will stay in the middle

Swift hundred flights > How to win a friends collection >Hundreds of mystery super bonus > my goal to get Hundreds of A friend in need and Horn of Plenty bonuses to use them to get space ship items.
Then i can do thousand Red launch > more gold and fuel.
Hundreds of Alarm Clock then i can do more than 2 million pax in a week i did it before and i can do it again and make more than 3 million pax.
When my game is ready and i have enough items from every thing then i dont care about cheaters i can win and i did it many times.
Each game there is a file save everything in the past 3 years i report 4 players to Gi and 3 of them are cheaters how this work ?
Gi have a file for each game and there is record in the server they check the game history if there is gab between the date this mean the account is clone and they block it.
So if you know cheaters report them to Gi but this need approve too.
You cannot call the alliance cheaters because they do 20 million pax in a week this depend in many things if i have a team of 20 players and each one can do 1 million pax in a week the total 20 millions pax simple is that.
most of the top alliance now have a good team and have back up plans always and we know each others and when we found a player is cheating we send a report to Gi and they remove this player.
So leave it dont open a thread about cheaters and waste your time better find the way how to make a strong players for your alliance and focus to save more items there is many ways to do that look a round you how many members in 2 years reach some of them now in top 10 alliance strong more than me they spend times in the game and they join a good support group daily help each others and send gifts they have more than 3 accounts and this fair Gi dont mind if one person have 10 or 50 accounts this game is free and some members they dont mind to spend real money in the game i know some of then spend thousand $ in the game and my self i am still spend real money and i have CBM buildings and i use them too, one more thing i saw my self some players have more than 20000 greenies and thousands of space items do i call them a cheaters of course not.
The forum not the place to talk about cheaters and how they do the only place about cheaters is to send a report to Gi.
In the past happen some members talk about cheaters and i closed the threads because this way it will not stop ever and i dont want the forum to be the place for that.
Good Luck

The staff members will keep watch this thread.
No one post accounts name or members as cheater.
No one post a screenshot for other players as cheaters.
No bad words about Gi.
The only post allowed is to help other members with a good plan and ideas to make your game better .
Thank you all

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hi,

I am simply asking a question here. I have yet to call any specific player a cheater, so please don't make assumptions. The point being is that there are certainly cheaters out there who are exploiting certain loopholes in the game. If you are not one of them, then this post shouldn't concern you at all, as you are playing the game the way that it should be played. There are people in my alliance who fly hundreds of thousands of pax a week, and seeing that we do not welcome cheaters into our alliance network, I trust and believe that they play the game fairly. High pax players also have a lot of fuel rings to maintain those numbers, so no harm there. The cheaters know who they are, and the legitimate players know who they are. Thats all I have to say about that. 😁

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
No bad words about Gi.
The only post allowed is to help other members with a good plan and ideas to make your game better .
Thank you all
The post wasn't supposed to be a witchhunt, as we have seen the repercussions of that in the past. However, I personally don't think having healthy discussions about the situation is harmful either. If this thread is going to cause discord, accusations, and flared tempers, feel free to close the thread, as that wasn't the intent. 👍🏿

No bad words about Gi.
Thank you all
Re: "No bad words about G!"
Could you clarify what you mean by this please.
Is discussing G!'s shortcomings in relation to the AC app somehow a contravention of this forum's rules?
Thanks.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Is discussing G!'s shortcomings in relation to the AC app somehow a contravention of this forum's rules?
Thanks.
The problem is not discussing G!'s shortcoming but accusing members of the forum of cheating.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qhs7kon
Username
NardaSchiphol
I have no bad things to say about GI. I played the game on fb sins day1. I love the game and all developers can make a mistake. Gi is a commercial compagny and i spent real money on this game bcs nothing is for free. They have to pay the developers too, but the game is playable without spending money. They repair shortcomming very quickly thats my opinion
And on cheating yes i bought during the glitch some mystery boxes and once i tried after i heard about the glitch about more plains in the air how it works.
I did not see the fun of it.
I love this game and i hope we can play it for many more years

Thanks.
There are some bad words said before (shit, F**K ... etc).
Words that indicate bad faith for the company or the country, or any meaning intended to tarnish the reputation of the company, and so on... There are those who try to take advantage of the forum to spread such matters.

Top Bottom