Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

On a Quest; BUT...............................

D

Deleted member 5399

Well I can visit and seek out chainsaws. I can use them on my burnt trees.
However there is one major ERROR @ GI in my journey!!!!
I cannot return gifts to neighbors, both quest and non quest items.
WHAT GIVES?????

D

Deleted member 5399

^^^ BTW that's just from a night flyer1. I havent logged into my 2nd account to find it's glitches yet!!

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
i think that there is an issue with all old win (phone or pc) players. Fix is to get a new code and transfer the game by GI to new code. At least that worked for me as i have huge history of bugs and problems. Now my game is running perfectly (except i didn't receive last update but it is platform related). I'm playing on old lumia 920 (almost 4 y old phone).

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
i think that there is an issue with all old win (phone or pc) players. Fix is to get a new code and transfer the game by GI to new code. At least that worked for me as i have huge history of bugs and problems. Now my game is running perfectly (except i didn't receive last update but it is platform related). I'm playing on old lumia 920 (almost 4 y old phone).
The thing is I'm a pretty new player. Started playing again maybe 2 months ago?

EDIT: My gifting issues are solved. Probably bugs with GI server yesterday?

Last edited:
Top Bottom