Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Number of points for leader / Hijacking

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03owrks4
Username
guanoe
Hi,

Me and my mate started a green launch. Friend posted 664 and myself 552. That leaves only about 384 for 3rd spot. We left it at 1216/1600 with 23 hours to go, so that others could join.

The next time I logged back on, the green pad was launched with someone posting 696 for first place.

Is this possible to go beyond 1600 total points to hijack? I was puzzled at how this could be. He must have really wanted that pole position to put in more points than the total of 1600.

Thanks

I'm up for friending anyone who does launches and DOESNT steal places.
Which is pretty much everyone on this forum unless by mistake. If they weren't on this forum then you are open to trouble - there are many here that only have neighbours that are on this forum and that is the safest.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi,

Me and my mate started a green launch. Friend posted 664 and myself 552. That leaves only about 384 for 3rd spot. We left it at 1216/1600 with 23 hours to go, so that others could join.

The next time I logged back on, the green pad was launched with someone posting 696 for first place.

Is this possible to go beyond 1600 total points to hijack? I was puzzled at how this could be. He must have really wanted that pole position to put in more points than the total of 1600.

Thanks
As you 2 were playing together, I think that if your mate had added another 56 points, giving 720, it would have been impossible to steal the first place (720 = 2 pebs)

As you 2 were playing together, I think that if your mate had added another 56 points, giving 720, it would have been impossible to steal the first place (720 = 2 pebs)

Actually they needed to add just 40 more points. 720 points and 2 pebs have nothing to do with
figuring this out. If he added 40 he would be at 704 adding the others 552 would equal 1256. If you subtract 1256 from 1599 you get 343 max the hijacker could add before throwing in a peb. So this would give he hijacker a highest possible total of 703 which 704 obviously beats every time.

Actually they needed to add just 40 more points. 720 points and 2 pebs have nothing to do with
figuring this out. If he added 40 he would be at 704 adding the others 552 would equal 1256. If you subtract 1256 from 1599 you get 343 max the hijacker could add before throwing in a peb. So this would give he hijacker a highest possible total of 703 which 704 obviously beats every time.
Abs right. I was too lazy to do all those calculations and just lowered a bit the lower bound of 981 for first place.
As you have far more experience than myself, can you pls check if the following reasoning works
If the second one has an input of 552, than we have 1600-552=1048 points left.
Then the minimum required to avoid hijacking is 1048/2 + peb/2 = 1048+180=704

Abs right. I was too lazy to do all those calculations and just lowered a bit the lower bound of 981 for first place.
As you have far more experience than myself, can you pls check if the following reasoning works
If the second one has an input of 552, than we have 1600-552=1048 points left.
Then the minimum required to avoid hijacking is 1048/2 + peb/2 = 1048+180=704

I see what you were saying now that whole 2 peb is 720 kind of threw me. :oops:
Yes your calculations are correct if they had 704 on the one player the
hijacker could have only hypothetically hit 703 though getting those last
couple points would be difficult to pull of for a hijacker. I always just give
the absolute amount needed to stop the hijacker.

As for launch experience you may be more adept than I am. Tend to not
launch nearly as much as I should which is why I have over 2000 red preps. :ROFLMAO:

I see what you were saying now that whole 2 peb is 720 kind of threw me. :oops:
Yes your calculations are correct if they had 704 on the one player the
hijacker could have only hypothetically hit 703 though getting those last
couple points would be difficult to pull of for a hijacker. I always just give
the absolute amount needed to stop the hijacker.

As for launch experience you may be more adept than I am. Tend to not
launch nearly as much as I should which is why I have over 2000 red preps. :ROFLMAO:
If only you could spare some :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom