Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Not a happy bunny!! plane not working and coins lost

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
In one day they have managed to sell me a Delta plane that will not fly to any destination - only showing rental amount even though plane is sitting in a hanger - so losing coins by the hour!

Then when reporting this to them I noticed that my coin count has dropped from about 85,000 down to 34,599 when the only transactions were the sale of a turbo prop and purchase of a Delta (should be about 19,300 ) so I am down more than 20K

Reported both errors but I am wonderng what my chances are as I have no way to prove the number of coins I had before - 85,000 is a conservative estimate as I am saving up for town hall upgrade and remembedr thinking this morning that I was nearly halfway

so YES not a happy bunny

I've learned anytime I build or buy something, I take screen shots. Even before this last update - just in case. I had one game wiped out which GI couldn't (or wouldn't) restore because it happened during the December update. They did restore my greenies however, because I screen shots and microsoft receipts.

Hope they do right by you.

It's always just "couldn't", however we hope these dark times will be over quite soon.
I appreciate that, and I will say I have been quite pleased with with GI's recent responses; ie the flight catering facility reverting back to just one.

My only real problem with the game (or maybe it's me???) is that it is waaaay too addictive!!

Top Bottom