Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

No weekend bonus code!

paula

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
paula
I've checked AC's Facebook multiple times today and they never posted this week's bonus code. I sure hope they post it tomorrow because I rely on those for my greenies...

paula

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
paula
The bonus codes are first posted on Discord and much later on facebook, the link was sent for this week but it has an issue, hence no one posted it here in the forum
Oh, ok. I hadn't checked Discord, just Facebook.

Sai

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
The Peacekeepers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
040RGHZ4S
Username
Sai (Gift)
Still a little uneasy about game companies, both developers and operation teams.
Under Android, the advertising function in the game can't be played again.
It is still working for me

I look forward to cocktail hour this evening........

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
cocktails.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
3360MJ1ZZ
Username
VPO City
The bonus codes are first posted on Discord and much later on facebook, the link was sent for this week but it has an issue, hence no one posted it here in the forum
Could you please post the link. There is still nothing on Facebook and I do not have Discord.

Thanks,

Sai

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
The Peacekeepers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
040RGHZ4S
Username
Sai (Gift)
What am I doing wrong? The "bonus screen" tells me that I don't have Airport City on my PC
Which is the source of download? G! website/Windows Store/Microsoft Store

and it tells me that I have claimed a bonus (which I haven't ). Should I just give up?
Refresh the page and the bonus will appear again

Top Bottom