Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No Main Game over Weekend

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Gawd how frustrating for you.
Curious as to what tests they are having you run.

Might be just a ploy to get you to spend 3k on a fancy new win11 gaming pc. :)
No ploy, these tech people are wonderful, and yes, I am a little surprised at the level of free service.
The tests so far have primarily been based around using a tool called WDV - Windows Driver Verifier.
As these PCs I built are rather solid machines (good quality build parts) the stress running these tests generally cause a BSOD - Blue Screen of Death.
However, although I can sense some sluggishness, they are chugging along.

Other tests were done first to determine if the OS and all my files were okay. Also Memtest86 for RAM as well as other various tests.
These went quick as I already have a handle on those basics.

So, No AC until late Sunday it seems. However, my supports reside mainly on other PCs, along with 2 x Androids.

Have a good weekend mate :)

No ploy, these tech people are wonderful, and yes, I am a little surprised at the level of free service.
The tests so far have primarily been based around using a tool called WDV - Windows Driver Verifier.
As these PCs I built are rather solid machines (good quality build parts) the stress running these tests generally cause a BSOD - Blue Screen of Death.
However, although I can sense some sluggishness, they are chugging along.

Other tests were done first to determine if the OS and all my files were okay. Also Memtest86 for RAM as well as other various tests.
These went quick as I already have a handle on those basics.

So, No AC until late Sunday it seems. However, my supports reside mainly on other PCs, along with 2 x Androids.

Have a good weekend mate :)
Guessing other tests included SMART and/or OEM diagnostic tests on HDDs/SSDs?

Have you tried disabling the rainbow neons under the sideskirts? Maybe swap the fluid in your cooling system for equal parts LOX and antifreeze. :LOL:

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Guessing other tests included SMART and/or OEM diagnostic tests on HDDs/SSDs?

Have you tried disabling the rainbow neons under the sideskirts? Maybe swap the fluid in your cooling system for equal parts LOX and antifreeze. :LOL:
I only use Samsung SSD's and utilise their "Samsung Magician" software which is good. We did do some SSD tests but all is well with them.
I hear a snort or two of scotch is good too for liquid cooling, such a waste though!
I never use liquid cooling, only use higher end Noctua coolers on my i5s and i7s.

Top Bottom