Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android No longer receiving gifts

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I've not received any gifts in my main account now for nearly 24 hours. I know I should have some as I sent some fun each of my support accounts.
Has anyone had this before and knows if there is something I can do to fix it?
May be a dumb question, but can you visit friends? Not madlen or small village

Yeah, I joined a a red launch with my support accounts and visited a neighbour, as that helps when the game 'forgets' it is connected. I'll try and see if I can watch adverts actually.

I might try and completely disconnect from internet both data and wireless and reconnect and restart phone if that fails.

Looking at the time it happened or does seem to be roughly the time I updated the game.

I'll post back with results in a bit.

So I closed the game, turned off data and WiFi and then turned then both back on. Restarted the game and connected to a neighbour. Still no gifts.
Restarted my phone and did same with opening the game, and neighbour visit still nothing.

Left it a while longer (an hour or so)and all the gifts appeared. Not sure what the issue was, but if other people experience this, seems like patience is the key. Hah.

Ty for the suggestions

Top Bottom