Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows No free ad's

Is anyone else getting no free ad's ? I haven't had any for days.
whenever you buy's something in the game thrue microsoftstore (in app purchases) the add's stay out for a cople off days
if you didnt buy anything then it could be something else in witch case you should check your settings allowing add's ore contact support

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
yes, window players can have ads. It is intergrated with buying building speed up. you can pay a greenie or watch an ad for free.

Ads come in groups, sometimes there maybe a day or so until the new ads come out.
I have this problem since 2 years. I could never watch Videos. I contacted GI many many times and they replied it is because in my country there are no Videos on Windows.

Is anyone else getting no free ad's ? I haven't had any for days.
I am sure there is a weekly quota as well - I know I can usually watch up to 10 a day. If I max out at 10 for a few days, I then get a couple of days without ads before they restart. If I watch around 8 a day, I don't get the breaks and they go one for weeks.

Top Bottom