Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android No extra bonus

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
I am using 2 Bonus items to get extra items from flights.
But i am using it now for 3x 6 hours but really i don't get any extra items from flights for the new WALK in the CLOUDS assigment.
What am i doing wrong?

Screenshot_20210218_133949_com.gameinsight.airporta.jpg

I am using 2 Bonus items to get extra items from flights.
But i am using it now for 3x 6 hours but really i don't get any extra items from flights for the new WALK in the CLOUDS assigment.
What am i doing wrong?

Screenshot_20210218_133949_com.gameinsight.airporta.jpg
You actually don't need bonuses, all you need is to just play the event as is...

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
The second bonus in the picture isn't for flight items. It's for building drops. Make sure you visit romantic buildings at neighbours while it's active.

The golden dice don't improve drop rates TO 100%. They improve drop rates BY 100%. So if the drop rate is 2%, adding golden dice will increase it to 4%. You won't notice a visible difference. When you stack bonuses (use golden dice with dice, spyglass, sky captain) then you will notice a big difference.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
Stil after 4 days none items from flights.
I have 6 buildings of every kind.
I really don't understand it.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Stil after 4 days none items from flights.
I have 6 buildings of every kind.
I really don't understand it.
Flight items don't come from buildings and have nothing to do with how many buildings you have

The little tragedies collection comes from buildings that produce romantic passengers

The what women want collection (and carriage workshop) come from romantic flights

The riding the carriage collection comes from the carriage workshop

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
My stats:

Little Tragedies
- It was over 550 building visits before I got the first collection. The 2nd and 3rd collections came faster because I only needed 1 jewelry box each. I had 7 or 8 of the others.
What Women Want - I got the 1st collection at 234 flights, over 100 of those were with the dice bonus. I still need 1 gem for the 3rd collection. I have 360 flights so far. 263 to Podgorica, 95 to Atlantic City and only 2 to Bahamas.
Riding the Carriage - I got the first collection right away. It seems I was getting a drop every other time. Every day you get the "Speed up for Free" button for 10 times for buildings. I used this as soon as the Carriage Workshop had finished constructing. Then I completed the first collection on the 11th visit. 5 more visits yielded 1 gem.

I don't know how it will go now. There are 2 problems. The wait time on the carriage house is 4 hours. Only 6 visits per day per building max. plus the 10 speed up for free. The 2nd problem is you get 40 passengers every visit. I have been at passenger max the entire event. So, I have to send one of my flights out to use up regular passengers every visit or every other visit. Then use extra fuel to speed up the flight. Or just lose a plane for 3 hours, thus losing it to send to Podgorica 4 times.

That was for me. Hopefully by now, you have gotten further along.

The strategy for Little Tragedies is simple. Just keep visiting the romance buildings.

For What Women Want, just keep sending out flights to Podgorica. It is the same chance at a drop for every flight. You can send a Raven to Porto for 5 hours or a Swift to Podgorica for 40 minutes. Either way that is 1 flight and 1 very seldom chance for a drop. Use the bonuses if you have all 3 like Chloe11111 was saying. But just the golden dice are not going to do too much. The answer is flights, flights, flights. I am at 360 and still need 1 gem. I sold all my Owls and have 6 Swifts going all day. I pull a Hawk out of storage to use up the regular passengers after visits to the Carriage House, then it goes back in storage.

I don't know how many and what size planes you have. You have 6 of each building so you should have plenty of romance passengers. So you can send out the larger planes, but you will have to speed them up. This will get you more candy hearts but is very costly in fuel. You can't leave planes out for 3 or 5 hours if you are trying to get more drops.

As for the carriage collection, my strategy is to forget about it until I have all 3 of the other 2. Then I will stop sending romance flights altogether and go back to regular flights using regular passengers so I can visit the Carriage Houses as many times as possible.

Top Bottom