Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General No 7.2 announcement

There has been no announcement for 7.2 yet, which means it's not likely coming Monday?

This probably means we'll have at least a few days off between events!

Thoughts?

Breaks are always appreciated to top off items. For those of us who are newer to the game, we can return to 3 starring regular destinations and working space and adventure maps.

Events have been doubled up in updates before - don’t be surprised if it appears without an update ;).

Hmmmm - weekly code is *turbine6*. Keeping with the current pattern of weekly codes relating to events, I don't see that a turbine has anything to do with this event - so maybe is a reference to the next one. Hurry up and wait!!!!

Hmmmm - weekly code is *turbine6*. Keeping with the current pattern of weekly codes relating to events, I don't see that a turbine has anything to do with this event - so maybe is a reference to the next one. Hurry up and wait!!!!

Dark Skies if I remember correctly may be the next "in line" however I have no idea if turbine has anything to do with it....

Top Bottom