Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Nexus 4

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Looking good. Still have my Galaxy S2 which is annoying me with many returning issues, so when my contract is over I'll definately consider other brands like this phone! :) Google is doing a great job, they are also releasing a new Laptop which is just as good as the MacBook, but for the price of 'only' $250!

I did see the Chrome Book - Looked very nice :)

The missus and I are going to treat each other to the Nexus 7 each for Xmas :) Fingers crossed i'll get the 32GB with slot for sim card, whilst she will be happy with a 16GB.

The only downside to the Nexus 4 which I think I will miss over the Galaxy S3, is the removable battery and also the lack of SD Card.

im due for an upgrade around feb/march and considering the nexus 4, other than what you stated would you says its on par/better/worse than the s3, as im not that bothered about no expandable memory or removable battery

does the use of a sd slot though enable you to back game data etc up on it, as with my galaxy nexus having no slot you cant back stuff up can you unless you root the phone?

im due for an upgrade around feb/march and considering the nexus 4, other than what you stated would you says its on par/better/worse than the s3, as im not that bothered about no expandable memory or removable battery

does the use of a sd slot though enable you to back game data etc up on it, as with my galaxy nexus having no slot you cant back stuff up can you unless you root the phone?

Apart from the expandable memory and the removable battery I thought it was a great phone. Nicely designed and of course the bonus of running the latest android.

To back up game data, you have to be rooted. Why google cant release a version of android that allows game data to be saved without the need for root is beyond me.

Rooting is very quick, easy and painless, but I can understand why a lot of people are put off by it.

cool ill keep it in mind then, looks really nice

i wish android/google etc would do some kind of back up program as its the only thing lacking that you can do with apple

im not off put by rooting but im just a bit worried that ill f**k the phone up if i do something wrong, lol

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I am thinking of getting the Nexus 4 cause I am planning to ditch Verizon for T-mobile. Verizon is getting too much of my money! I don't have any doubt Nexus 4 is a premium device. My only concern is if T-mobile will give me good reception.

Top Bottom