Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Newbie Q

Device
  1. Android
Newbie here, well sorta, but got a basic question. (Sorry if I'm wrong place - feel free to move it)
How do you get the black planes? It says something about being the top one in your alliance, but even when I finish all tasks and no one else does, I get nothing.
So how do you do it?

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Newbie here, well sorta, but got a basic question. (Sorry if I'm wrong place - feel free to move it)
How do you get the black planes? It says something about being the top one in your alliance, but even when I finish all tasks and no one else does, I get nothing.
So how do you do it?

Top 100 alliances get 1-12 maps to fly the destinations that will give black (S3) planes

Device
  1. Android
Aha, so it's not your place in the alliance, it's your alliances place in the overall sceme. Got it. They 'mispoke' then. Nice of them.

Top Bottom