Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Users Guide for Gifting

It would be useful if new users got some guidance on gifting. Just something I wish I would have known when I was at lower levels.

Now that I'm at a higher level, I feel bad about not returning all the landing lamps, radio transmitters (I have 177), fuel supplies and air conditioners (73) that I get but I'm beyond the need for those things and have too many already. I don't want to return them and encourage people to continue sending them.

So, here it is.

We're all limited to sending only 20 gifts per day but many of us have well over a 100 friends. So you need to be clever when it comes to sending gifts otherwise you'll be sending more than you get back.

When gifting items for flights, look for people who are at a similar level and are probably looking to receive the same things.
  • If, for example, you want items to complete level 5 flights, it's probably best not to send these items to people who don't have a level 5 runway yet.
  • If you want items to complete level 2 flights, don't send them to users who are at level 30+ because they likely have 100s and are looking for items for level 5 flights. If these people get more than 20 gifts a day, they are less likely to return yours.
When gifting items to complete buildings
  • don't send to people who haven't attained a high enough level to construct or upgrade the building - more than likely, they won't be able to gift it back to you. You can find out what level a building need when you view the item in the store.
When it comes to items for major quests
  • Send items to friends who are in the highest levels. They are more likely to be working diligently to achieve the tasks for the quests and will return these items more readily than those people that aren't completing the tasks.

Top Bottom