Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

new update IOS

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Android update is available now, I updated both my games, the Thanksgiving quest is not on though, just the level 10 building updates are available for my main game, the airport landscape did get changed to the snow theme.

Long, I started a new thread for android as I saw a bug while visiting neighbors... the background buildings (part of) disappeared. Can you confirm?

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
No, you cannot.
One minor change for the better is that the default flight destinations are regular flights again and not map flights.
Cheers,
Tom

If you have a map active, and you tap on a plane for that map, it will open at the active map (not just in the general vicinity). If you have a map active and choose a different plane it opens at the regular flights.

A very convenient upgrade, in my opinion.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Rsorour
Ramy,
I believe the Level 10 upgrade and Thanksgiving a Day Quest are totally separate. The Level 10 gifts are probably only giftable by those who already have Level 9 buildings. And they probably disappear once the building is completed.
Cheers,
Tom
I have got only the gift items for the terminal and for the town hall. Nothing for the control tower (n)
Please could anybody send me such item (for control tower)? I will return and see what I should have, if any.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I updated the game, didn't see new items.
I upgraded the 3 buildings, didn't see new items.
I closed the game and restarted, was able to send new items.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Is there an update on android ? because i didn't see any update and i don't remember updating my game in the last week or so ?? really strange :eek:

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Suresh You might have to restart your device.

I never receive update notifications so whenever I see an IOS update, I wait for a day or two then check manually for Android updates.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
flip123 Kazinho Yes my airport has snow and i have the current thanks giving quest. And yes i am sure i have not updated my game.

But yes there is an explanation to what has happened. Last sunday i was trying to root my galaxy s2 phone, but wasn't successful. But after all that trying, to my horror i discovered that my AC game is not showing in my app list. I quickly went into the application manager of my phone to check if the game was there or not. I could see my game there but it was in some corrupt format (was showing as game.airportcity.com... instead of the normal airportcity).

I rebooted my phone but still the same. I went to playstore and again installed the game and guess what when i opened the game my old airport was back. The same thing happened again on wednesday. i again went to the app store to install the game and when i opened the game it had thanksgiving quest and snow. So i guess this is where my game got updated.:eek:

Top Bottom