Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

new update Android

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Android also has the new update with the upgrade and new collections.
BUT, no thanksgiving (yet) and
When collections are opened (or flightscreen or giftlist) there is something buggy in the presentation of the airport. Parts are not shown and look unbuild untill you close the subscreen

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Two photo's of the same corner of the screen. several buildings are missing in the background (sorry for the terrible pictures)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 141
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Not sure if anybody has the same issue, since this update, the option to watch video for fuel and other items does not work anymore. The button is still there and you can still watch the video, but there is no fuel or anything after you finish watching the video.

I've been randomly receiving 20 fuels today when I open Airport City, presumably for the videos I watched yesterday when it wasn't working properly, better late than never!

Top Bottom