Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New to the game looking for friends

Hello, just started playing the game and I am in need of friends to visit. Any help appreciated.
03hjt1re0
Welcome aboard! It’s always a pleasure to help new players enjoy the game as much as we do! I play under “Skipper and you’re welcome to visit any time ... I have Cosmic Fuel Stations, Training Centers, Astronaut Acadamies and a planetarium you can visit for space resources.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Ali9797 - now that we are connected as neighbours you will need to set up your signature page, so your neighbours will know what your gift needs are, with regards to the four main buildings in your game. Also, what gift items you are able to send in return.

When you have some time I suggest you read through the following user guide - How To Design Your Members Signature Page and How To Post To The Members Forum - the following link below will take you there https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...d-how-to-post-to-the-members-forum-v7r.16559/

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03hjt1re0
Username
Ali97 - Item Required
@Ali9797 - now that we are connected as neighbours you will need to set up your signature page, so your neighbours will know what your gift needs are, with regards to the four main buildings in your game. Also, what gift items you are able to send in return.

When you have some time I suggest you read through the following user guide - How To Design Your Members Signature Page and How To Post To The Members Forum - the following link below will take you there https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...d-how-to-post-to-the-members-forum-v7r.16559/

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Done

Top Bottom