Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New to the forum - have a couple questions

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chris6180
Hey folks - new to the forum, been playing for a while - enjoy all the threads.

I have a couple questions that may have been answered, but don't really see the info.

I am a Ipad user and it seems like the game has gone stale - when (if ever) will the game go beyond level 60 (assuming I am not missing something - seems like other versions allow you to go beyond 60, but not the ipad)?? I have also noticed a significant drop-off in challenges for new buildings.

Just wondering if there was a plan in the future to address these items.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)

I have a couple questions that may have been answered, but don't really see the info.

I am a Ipad user and it seems like the game has gone stale - when (if ever) will the game go beyond level 60 (assuming I am not missing something - seems like other versions allow you to go beyond 60, but not the ipad)?? I have also noticed a significant drop-off in challenges for new buildings.

there was an update that was suppose to be issued to all device on AC but was pulled because too many bugs were found. We may see a revised update in the near future.

IvanM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ate6vn2
Username
IvanM

@Chris6180 Welcome to the forum.
Myself am an android user.
As far as I know on all platform the level stops at 60.
But there is so much more to do after this.
Getting special building in the collections, gettiing flights to all destinations,...
I'm at level 60, but far from getting thru everything. That will take months even years.
That is why you will see that users are mentioning not only the level, but also the starts. These stars gives a nice impression how far some people are.

Have Fun!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chris6180
Thanks guys - wow that was easy - ask and you shall receive. I was surprised when I logged in last night and saw other players at Level 61 - Love it, love the game, keep em coming!!

Top Bottom