Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Special Bonus Code for 1 Green

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
did you include the * at the beginning and end? If you don't, they won't work
I did, like always, and the *terminal20* didn't work for me, either. I even tried doing a copy and paste, just in case one of the characters looked different than it was. No dice. The *terminal20k* worked, but *terminal20*, the one that everyone wowed about, it didn't work.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
The idea is or was you open the terminal20 first and get 1 coin. Then the 2nd and you get a green.
Oh, well, I actually did do the *terminal20* first, but it didn't give me a coin. It just does what it does when you enter a bad code and just sat there. Thanks for the reply, though. I'm not having FOMO anymore. I mean, one coin. Now I get that all the wows were sarcastic. Funny. :D

Thelegoguy09

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03rcbc6dr
Username
Thelegoguy09
*terminal20k*

also another one is *terminal20* -> This one is a very amazing code. (EDIT: this second amazing code appears to not work anymore, too bad for people who can’t get it, they don’t know how very generous GI is 🤣🤣)
*terminal20k* still works, and gives you 1 green cash. Too bad you can’t do it multiple times. :(

Top Bottom