Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Reserve Hangar

Yes empty prices for 13,14 and 15. W need a confirmation of 13 and can then fill in the rest. I have 1 more spot to open before I upgrade to Level 3.

The info is all there but as its just a list that gets longer, I think it might read better, from level 3 ( as there are no free slost) to just put the price for opening slots at that level. But keep Level 1 and 2 as they are. As it is you have to count to find the slot number! Or number each slot?

Reserve hanger level 3
Slot 15 just bought for 100 greens
Slot 16 showing 120 greens

Cheers!

I dont want to put a spanner in the works but im not sure all the greens are right. I have level 2, but havent really used it much so not a lot open. Ive just paid 10 greens for slot 5 and my next slot is still 10. Or am I missing something? @Pit1024
Well, I did it on one of my support games - I paid all slots in lvl1, even before lvl2 was built and I would bet that the prices are like I wrote them. I might however have done it so quickly that again I put some info wrong... Perhaps I'll go and unlock slots in another RH to #5 to double check it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04b9zq4f
Username
joguest
Well, I did it on one of my support games - I paid all slots in lvl1, even before lvl2 was built and I would bet that the prices are like I wrote them. I might however have done it so quickly that again I put some info wrong... Perhaps I'll go and unlock slots in another RH to #5 to double check it.
Slot 6 is 10 greens

Slot 6 is 10 greens
Slot #6 price Is 20 greens. Once you upgrade to lvl2, you receive a free slot and any unlocked slots from lvl1 are shifted by 1, i.e. the slot #5 from lvl1 becomes now #6 in lvl2. Resp. its price becomes 5 gr. But still to unlock all locked slots from lvl1 and lvl2 /10 in total/ you pay same amount - 5+5+10+10+20+40+40+60+60+80.

Slot #6 price Is 20 greens. Once you upgrade to lvl2, you receive a free slot and any unlocked slots from lvl1 are shifted by 1, i.e. the slot #5 from lvl1 becomes now #6 in lvl2. Resp. its price becomes 5 gr. But still to unlock all locked slots from lvl1 and lvl2 /10 in total/ you pay same amount - 5+5+10+10+20+40+40+60+60+80.
RH 2 on wiki easier to understand now. Shows exactly what you have said.

Top Bottom