Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New Quest on Android

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
With this quest focussing on more than 8 hour flights only I don't really have this 'mission feeling'. I miss the neighbour visiting or constructing buildings aspect :p Takes such a long time to load these planes and collect the fuel that it bores me too. I have completed 5 collections now, 7 items to go to complete the other collections.
Agreed, you don't really get the feel that your neighbors are really NEEDED to complete this mission....would much prefer having to build something that required items from neighbors to complete.

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
Me too:) but it cost me a week to complete the sound of music collections instead of the 3 days I needed for the other two. Droprates dropped very hard.

S

Sorumbas

I got 5 collections from 9 total. Looks like I am going to fail this mission. But I put only three planes to do it, so it was expected :oops:

I would use more planes. I used 5 Jumbos. Good Luck on that BrakeTown

I got my last collection yesterday :). Thx to all my neighbours (PS: I don´t have the Flight Catering Facility)

I got 5 collections from 9 total. Looks like I am going to fail this mission. But I put only three planes to do it, so it was expected :oops:

I only used 3 planes as well (and kept all my other 5 planes continue flying the space mission destinations) and the drop rate for this mission was a lot better than all previous quests, and finished the Rock the World mission a couple of days ago, so don't give up BrakeTown :finger: .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
I only used 3 planes as well (and kept all my other 5 planes continue flying the space mission destinations) and the drop rate for this mission was a lot better than all previous quests, and finished the Rock the World mission a couple of days ago, so don't give up BrakeTown :finger: .
On Sunday I increase my Jumbo fleet to 5 plane. Each plane did about 2.5 flights per day. So after 24 flights my result still 6 collections out of 9... :mad:
Since it is only 20 hours left it is very unlikely that I will get 3 collections.

Top Bottom